• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama administration suggests what Isis needd is a jobs program

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
After his success with the "shovel ready jobs program"

They had the hutzpah to suggest that if we just implement a jobs program the whole thing will go away.

Really???? And y'all missed this? I'm amazed.

Postal workers, maybe?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Many of the leaders of the radical movements come from wealth, privilege and power. Giving poor people jobs is not the answer.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
No, I didn't miss it. It is just the lunacy of this administration just doesn't surprise me as much anymore. At this point, if they ever were to say something intelligent and meaningful, that would be surprising.

They are truly out of their league, and as Mike said, they have no answers.

Kane

WTF is the White House thinking by trotting out these two women (Marie Harf and Jen Psaki) to speak for the Department of Defense and State Department? And worse yet, to continue dragging out Susan Rice to speak for National Security? Good grief.

Like TR says, these three ditzes REALLY prove just how woefully out of the league the Hoossein administration is. All three women have been caught telling obvious prevarications on behalf of Hoossein. Flat out lies.

Yet, in the face of clear and present danger, they STILL let these bimbos speak about our foreign policy to the world. Good grief.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Obama sent little girls out to the work of grownups, and it shows. Now they can go back to playing with their Barbies.

Personally, I would not have a job where my boss intentionally put me in a position to look like a complete fool (the WH determines the narrative, the girls just regurgitate it on their behalf), but I guess these girls really need the work. Kind of reminds me of 50 shades of gray. :doh:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Obama sent little girls out to the work of grownups, and it shows. Now they can go back to playing with their Barbies.

Personally, I would not have a job where my boss intentionally put me in a position to look like a complete fool (the WH determines the narrative, the girls just regurgitate it on their behalf), but I guess these girls really need the work. Kind of reminds me of 50 shades of gray. :doh:

Now who is waging the war on women, eh? Those poor gals are nothing more then cannon fodder for the doofus-in-chief. :whistling:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, that just might work! Think of all the poor, jobless, economically suffering Islamic Supremacists - guys like
Osama Bin Laden (son of a Suadi billionaire), Mohamed Atta (son of a highly successful lawyer), and
Umar Farouk
Abdulmutallab (the "Underwear Bomber", son of a banker). Yep, po' folks one and all! Getting them jobs would have
no doubt turned them from their Evil Ways and made them all Love Us Very Much. And we could all sit around the
campfire with the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Wyle E. Coyote, roasting marshmallows and singing Elbonian
folksongs!

Ray

what an absolute fucking moron. Ihavetowonder whats it gonna take for folks to say enough is enough.

Kane

what an absolute fucking moron. Ihavetowonder whats it gonna take for folks to say enough is enough.
It's gonna be a looong two years, Ray. The liberal morons will have no choice but to continue pretending their guy is the best president, ever, while the rest of the world knows better.