• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Line cut

working woman

Site Supporter
My sister in law is from Oklahoma and has aslight accent. She has cats and when she lived in the south she would take them to the groomers and have what is called a Line cut. To her a line cut is when all of the fur hanging down below the cat's tummy is taken off (because it gets matted or snarled). When she moved to Chicago with my brother, one of the cats fur got all tangled up during the move so she took it in for a line cut. She was quite surprised when she heard the price as it was twice as much as it was down south. She confirmed with the groomer that he understood what a line cut was and he said "yes I know what a Lion cut is" It seems her accent came out sounding lkie Lion not Line and this is how her cat was returned to her.

She cried for a week..but not as much as the cat. It was NOvember in Chicago and the cat needed all the fur it had.
Gas in car to the groomer$4.50
Cat car carrier $32.99
Grooming fee $ 80.00
Getting the look from one seriously pissed off cat... Priceless!

Attachments

• lion cut 2.jpg
    lion cut 2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 165
  • lion cut.jpg
    lion cut.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 168

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Saw the pictures and just assumed you got the wrong idea when the guys here asked you to shave your.....cat.:yum: