• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Imp Basket Project

Robert Brown

I was in the process of rebuilding a Thiokol Imp and suffered 2nd heart attack. Can't finish project.
I have as follows;
Logan trailer with all new 8 lug backing plates, electric breaks, drums, wheels and tires with spare and new break away battery complete on the trailer.
As for the IMP;
I have the stock Ford V4 ran good when I pulled it out, didn't want to use it because of parts limitations.
I have a chevy 4 cylinder Iron Duke I intended to use with a brand new turbo 350 transmission.
Fresh rebuilt OC4 with new bearings and new Ring and Pinion set up properly with dial indicator.
Have the used ring and pinion as well.
Brand new Bogie Wheels, bearings and foam filled tires mounted on leaf springs ready to go.
The tracks are 31" wide in excellent shape.
The tub is sand blasted and primed with Zinc Chromate.
The nose and windshield frame are sandblasted and primed with epoxy primer.
Gages and panel, heater, roof and back cab, mostly all parts are there.
Great ground up rebuild project for those able to do so, wish I could:sad:
Asking $7,000 or best offer.
Email; inspbrown1@yahoo.com
Phone; 916 416 3194