• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
here is half, kinda. a few drinks were there, too.

Attachments

• fraidofcupcakes.jpg
    fraidofcupcakes.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 6woah.jpg
    6woah.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 44
  • cheezygremlinz.jpg
    cheezygremlinz.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 45
  • cookiez~.jpg
    cookiez~.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 42
  • cuteasbleep.jpg
    cuteasbleep.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 42
  • imcute.jpg
    imcute.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 41

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
Good luck. I think you forgot how to cook. No fair posting bar food either.:whistling:

i chose to not post w/ a purpose. i make food often, joe. i have many, many pix, & pals that i know & see that request to see 'em- i show 'em. & my pc has pix stored, as have my other tech items, & i send ones i luv to my Family & my pals.
& why would u give 2 bleeps, anyhow, joe. that joe whom was that, that could not take making 1 single dinner in an industrial setting- oh, yeah! that was joe! by, golly me.

i've made thousands, & not blinked, there........

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'll beat that sad plate to wilting when i shop. i could cook now, 'cept i have pals too soon see.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife loves me!

A special meal of sautéed gizzards and hearts, with onions, tonight! One of my all time favorites.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
FLUNK....... clogged arteries, tooting, high glycemic levels, & onion on 'ya.

that is not my post. i refuse to post in caps- my keyboard is set to that, anyhow. hackers get time in that 'ol slammer. & they get to meet new guy-pals!

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my dinner, before my fast food, was homework on hackers & how they deal w/ prison life & trade cheese sammiches 4 $$.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing to show but chatter for two weeks...no pics. Bummer! Guess I'll have to give you a couple of ideas.
Pork stir fry with vegetable fried rice.
Vegetable Frittata.
Homemade whole wheat Tortallini with garden salad.
Pasta Primavera.

Attachments

• Dinner 111214.jpg
    Dinner 111214.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Dinner 111114-1.jpg
    Dinner 111114-1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Dinner 110314.jpg
    Dinner 110314.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Dinner 101514.jpg
    Dinner 101514.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 24

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my nurse brung me over chix nugggets. he fergot my sprite. i'll let that slide. until he makes me upset. then, he'll hear of that pop fer an hour or so. i'm dialing him now. he is so bringing me that pop.

i dialed him & left a voicemail, 'where is my fukin sprite, i'm thirsty, j.' i swore way beyond that. modified version, there~

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
A rather large BLT on toasty potato bread, with Amy's organic cream of mushroom soup.
Had I thought about it, I'd have had a diet Coke with that.
:yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
EAT something, then get some sleep.
She did eat something...chicken nuggets. Probably better for her to put on weight than any other foods. She should have one of those 560 Calorie Big Macs to put on some weight.

Chicken McNuggets® (4 piece)

190 Calories
9g Protein
12g Fat (18%)
12g Carbs (4%)
360mg Sodium (15%)

Calories from Fat 110 Dietary Fiber 1g(2%) Calcium 8mg(0%) Saturated Fat 2g(10%) Sugars 0g Iron 0.5mg(2%) Trans Fat 0g Vitamin A 0IU(0%) Vitamin C 1mg(2%) Cholesterol 25mg(9%) Serving Size 2.3 oz (65 g)

Ingredients
CHICKEN MCNUGGETS (4 piece)

Allergens: WHEAT Ingredients: White Boneless Chicken, Water, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Seasoning (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Salt, Wheat Starch, Natural Flavoring [Botanical Source], Safflower Oil, Dextrose, Citric Acid), Sodium Phosphates, Natural Flavor (Botanical Source). Battered and Breaded with: Water, Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Yellow Corn Flour, Bleached Wheat Flour, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate), Spices, Wheat Starch, Dextrose, Corn Starch.
CONTAINS: WHEAT

Prepared in Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent

Important Note: At McDonald's, we take great care to serve quality, great-tasting menu items to our customers each and every time they visit our restaurants. We understand that each of our customers has individual needs and considerations when choosing a place to eat or drink outside their home, especially those customers with food allergies. As part of our commitment to you, we provide the most current ingredient information available from our food suppliers for the eight most common allergens as identified by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (eggs, dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish), so that our guests with food allergies can make informed food selections. However, we also want you to know that despite taking precautions, normal kitchen operations may involve some shared cooking and preparation areas and utensils, and the possibility exists for your food items to come in contact with other food products, including other allergens. We encourage our customers with food allergies or special dietary needs to visit www.mcdonalds.com for ingredient information, and to consult their doctor for questions regarding their diet. Due to the individualized nature of food allergies and food sensitivities, customers' physicians may be best positioned to make recommendations for customers with food allergies and special dietary needs. If you have questions about our food, please reach out to us directly at mcdonalds.com/contact or 1- 800-244-6227. Thank you.
Nutrient contributions from individual components may not equal the total due to federal rounding regulations. Percent Daily Values (DV) and RDIs are based on unrounded values.

** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

The nutrition information on this website is derived from testing conducted in accredited laboratories, published resources, or from information provided from McDonald's suppliers. The nutrition information is based on standard product formulations and serving sizes (including ice for beverages). All nutrition information is based on average values for ingredients from McDonald's suppliers throughout the U.S. and is rounded to meet current U.S. FDA NLEA guidelines. Variation in serving sizes, preparation techniques, product testing and sources of supply, as well as regional and seasonal differences may affect the nutrition values for each product. In addition, product formulations change periodically. You should expect some variation in the nutrient content of the products purchased in our restaurants. Beverage sizes may vary in your market. None of our products are certified as vegetarian. This information is correct as of May 2014, unless stated otherwise.

SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener is the registered trademark of McNeil Nutritionals, LLC
EQUAL® 0 Calorie Sweetener is a registered trademark of Merisant Company

Attachments

• mcdonalds-Chicken-McNuggets-4-piece.png
    mcdonalds-Chicken-McNuggets-4-piece.png
    165.9 KB · Views: 73

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Yesterday was two year old grandson Evan's birthday, so DD#1 made Parmesan chicken & sweet taters. DD#2 made the dinosaur cake using German Chocolate recipe. Both daughters take pride in the kitchen, and they both turn out some fantastic, flavorful meals. I'm very proud of them, because most of what they make is from scratch whenever possible. They both prefer organic foods when they can get it from a reputable source. Great food and great birthday party. Evan's favorite gifts were a guitar that Mommy gave him at breakfast, then it was the Radio Flyer wheel barrow from Grandma & Grandpa that was just his size.
attachment.php
attachment.php

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
She did eat something...chicken nuggets. Probably better for her to put on weight than any other foods. She should have one of those 560 Calorie Big Macs to put on some weight.

Chicken McNuggets® (4 piece)

190 Calories
9g Protein
12g Fat (18%)
12g Carbs (4%)
360mg Sodium (15%)

Calories from Fat 110 Dietary Fiber 1g(2%) Calcium 8mg(0%) Saturated Fat 2g(10%) Sugars 0g Iron 0.5mg(2%) Trans Fat 0g Vitamin A 0IU(0%) Vitamin C 1mg(2%) Cholesterol 25mg(9%) Serving Size 2.3 oz (65 g)

Ingredients
CHICKEN MCNUGGETS (4 piece)

Allergens: WHEAT Ingredients: White Boneless Chicken, Water, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Seasoning (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Salt, Wheat Starch, Natural Flavoring [Botanical Source], Safflower Oil, Dextrose, Citric Acid), Sodium Phosphates, Natural Flavor (Botanical Source). Battered and Breaded with: Water, Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Yellow Corn Flour, Bleached Wheat Flour, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate), Spices, Wheat Starch, Dextrose, Corn Starch.
CONTAINS: WHEAT

Prepared in Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent

Important Note: At McDonald's, we take great care to serve quality, great-tasting menu items to our customers each and every time they visit our restaurants. We understand that each of our customers has individual needs and considerations when choosing a place to eat or drink outside their home, especially those customers with food allergies. As part of our commitment to you, we provide the most current ingredient information available from our food suppliers for the eight most common allergens as identified by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (eggs, dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish), so that our guests with food allergies can make informed food selections. However, we also want you to know that despite taking precautions, normal kitchen operations may involve some shared cooking and preparation areas and utensils, and the possibility exists for your food items to come in contact with other food products, including other allergens. We encourage our customers with food allergies or special dietary needs to visit www.mcdonalds.com for ingredient information, and to consult their doctor for questions regarding their diet. Due to the individualized nature of food allergies and food sensitivities, customers' physicians may be best positioned to make recommendations for customers with food allergies and special dietary needs. If you have questions about our food, please reach out to us directly at mcdonalds.com/contact or 1- 800-244-6227. Thank you.
Nutrient contributions from individual components may not equal the total due to federal rounding regulations. Percent Daily Values (DV) and RDIs are based on unrounded values.

** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

The nutrition information on this website is derived from testing conducted in accredited laboratories, published resources, or from information provided from McDonald's suppliers. The nutrition information is based on standard product formulations and serving sizes (including ice for beverages). All nutrition information is based on average values for ingredients from McDonald's suppliers throughout the U.S. and is rounded to meet current U.S. FDA NLEA guidelines. Variation in serving sizes, preparation techniques, product testing and sources of supply, as well as regional and seasonal differences may affect the nutrition values for each product. In addition, product formulations change periodically. You should expect some variation in the nutrient content of the products purchased in our restaurants. Beverage sizes may vary in your market. None of our products are certified as vegetarian. This information is correct as of May 2014, unless stated otherwise.

SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener is the registered trademark of McNeil Nutritionals, LLC
EQUAL® 0 Calorie Sweetener is a registered trademark of Merisant Company

i know that they're junk; then again, when you're getting food via a nurse & not giving him a cent, u stick to hi-kCals & nominal prices. sure, a steak would be great, except i limit myself when someone else is buying fer me, unless they're close to me. simple respect.

i'll be makin' pierogies soon enough.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Spaghetti with homemade marinara and egg roll turned into garlic bread in the toaster oven. Side salad with Mrs JEV's balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Then we went to the Senior Center and walked 2 miles on the treadmills. Snow sucks for walking when the sidewalks aren't cleared.

2014-10-03165940.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I was craving Arby's roast beef today, so I went and got a medium roast beef with horsey sauce, and a side salad with Italian dressing.

:hide:

I do cook occasionally, when the mood strikes.
Being single and cooking for one isn't that easy all the time.

Next time I make something luscious and pic worthy, I'll post it, just like I used to do.
:biggrin:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Breakfast for dinner. Mrs. JEV was pleased, so life is good.

Attached Images
attachment.php

Ironman

Bar food. Bacon Swiss Cheeseburger and fries with a Bud light. Delivered to my front door for free! :wink:
No pics cuz this burger smelled too good to survive that long in my presence. :biggrin:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ate some Brown Rice Vegetarian Sushi for dinner tonight.

What a waste of chewing effort.

I cannot recommend it. Ever. Unless maybe you dip it in butter and wrap it in thick cut bacon. Or maybe serve it as a side dish with a steak and then forget to eat it so you just scape it off the plate into the trash. Even the dog didn't want it.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Ate some Brown Rice Vegetarian Sushi for dinner tonight.

What a waste of chewing effort.

I cannot recommend it. Ever. Unless maybe you dip it in butter and wrap it in thick cut bacon. Or maybe serve it as a side dish with a steak and then forget to eat it so you just scape it off the plate into the trash. Even the dog didn't want it.
That's the problem with all that shit that's supposed to be good for you. I like the program I'm on where I eat whatever I want to...I just practice portion control.

Leni

Leftover beef stew with all of the leftover veggies that my daughter saved in tiny amounts. She had a rare brain cancer at 17 and can no longer live alone so she lives with her dad and I. First surviver of this cancer. Saves even one bite of something. Many times it drives me crazy but once in a while it has it's benefits. Like tonight. The rest of the time it gets thrown out.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's the problem with all that shit that's supposed to be good for you. I like the program I'm on where I eat whatever I want to...I just practice portion control.

I ate it because it was there.

Just washed it down with some leftover pizza. I feel much better now :clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Pan fried chicken breasts with stir fry veggies. Was good eating on a cold day.:clap:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
a packet of eggplant curry seems yummy. maybe a salad, too- i luv a new dressing i buy now. it's greek, & yogurt-based, & they have several types.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I made a big hamburger steak in the grill pan, using what I do believe is a recipe from the old Fannie Farmer cookbook.
You make the burger steak, then drain it well, then spread on the teensiest amount of butter and top with caramelized onions and a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
So, it was that and Ore-Ida steak fries, with lots of ketchup and black pepper.:biggrin:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Our tenant council put on a catered dinner tonight. The chicken was dry, the beans were cold and the mashed potatoes were lumpy and luke warm. The only decent thing was the cheese cake and salad.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Went to a little Mom-n-Pop restaurant and got one of the senior dinner specials for $6.49. I had the baked scrod with green beans, baked potato & bowl of stuffed pepper soup. Just the right amount of food and very delicious. Mrs JEV had taco salad that she also enjoyed.