• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Last Prince.....

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Todays The Day That Every Girl In The Land Dreads..................

When The Tall But Bald Prince Gets Married Leaving Them With Only The little Ginger Brother To Dream About !!

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I think she is a natural beauty, which makes her even prettier. Her sister is very pretty too.

Again out of 2 i would give her 1:yum::yum::yum:

Even her Mum aint bad for a middle aged Woman.....i must confess the main reason i had a glance is to see Westminster abbey.....that building is a architectural masterpiece.......i may have to buy it:w00t2:

Again out of 2 i would give her 1:yum::yum::yum:

Even her Mum aint bad for a middle aged Woman.....i must confess the main reason i had a glance is to see Westminster abbey.....that building is a architectural masterpiece.......i may have to buy it:w00t2:

Galvi in the Abbey...that I would pay to see. But only if you wear a lopsided hat.:biggrin: