• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lia

Banned
This is a game that is played on another forum that I frequent, or at least did... Basically, it's simple. The last person to post is 'The Winner.'

One wouldn't think so, but it's surprisingly fun, and gentle intimidation and the throwing of insults is fine so long as it is done with good manners and finesse. lol

I guess one could call it a friendly race to infinity, because it runs and runs... it's very popular on the other forum; and hopefully it will catch on here. :smile:

So, let me be the first to declare myself...

The Winner!!!!

:clap:

Lia

Banned
Snow will melt today and that is a winner!:wink:

It is indeed, but, I quite forgot to mention that one has to actually declare themselves the winner, by word, or picture, etc... lol.

So, once again, it gives me great pleasure to decalre myself... :whistling:

Attachments

• Lia The Winner.jpg
    Lia The Winner.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 829

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And the winner is ....... drum roll please .......

ME :yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think we had this game many years ago here of FF and guess what???

I was the

Winner!!!!!

Lia

Banned
Doc, haha, Murph, Jackieblue... it desolates me to have to bring y'all to a sense of reality, but ('scuse me whilst I try to stop my sides from splitting with laughter), y'all don't know what you're up against. My er... tenacity and competitiveness is renouned far and wide. *sighs*

I AM THE WINNER!!!!

:biggrin:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Doc, haha, Murph, Jackieblue... it desolates me to have to bring y'all to a sense of reality, but ('scuse me whilst I try to stop my sides from splitting with laughter), y'all don't know what you're up against. My er... tenacity and competitiveness is renouned far and wide. *sighs*

I AM THE WINNER!!!!

:biggrin:

NOT

Therefore I am
the Winner

Lia

Banned
Don't make me put my hand on my hip!!!

I am the WINNER!!!! :clap:

Attachments

• Voices....jpg
    Voices....jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 789

Lia

Banned
Well Lia I am tapping my foot here. Of course I am the winner :wow::wow::wow:

Oh, sweet Jesus! It almost breaks my heart to ‘wake you up’ Murph, but you ain’t cottoned on yet to the fact that I am a woman, whilst you… well, you are just a male who is so naïve it’s a shame to disillusion you. :halo:

Honey, you can’t possibly win this game of Winner, against me. :shifty:

We women, well, we lead the way, and you men can but er… follow. :halo:

:yum:

oops!!! I almost forgot there.... I AM THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Oh, sweet Jesus! It almost breaks my heart to ‘wake you up’ Murph, but you ain’t cottoned on yet to the fact that I am a woman, whilst you… well, you are just a male who is so naïve it’s a shame to disillusion you. :halo:

Honey, you can’t possibly win this game of Winner, against me. :shifty:

We women, well, we lead the way, and you men can but er… follow. :halo:

:yum:

oops!!! I almost forgot there.... I AM THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!

You can wake me up anytime at 4:00 am. As for winning if I would not have brought this thread up today ( I had all this time to search for it since I woke up so early this morning) you or no one else would have one since I was the winner by about a week or so.

Again I am the winner:w00t2:

Status
Not open for further replies.