• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are your hobbies?

JenKennings

Occupant; CatBird Seat
SUPER Site Supporter
I collect classic Country Music, 1948 to 1978..............
15_1_117.gif

......and I compile trivia, as most of you are aware .......

BamsBBQ

bbq'ing & making bbq's
cooking
fishing
making spice rubs,mixtures,chili mixtures etc etc
computers
poker
collecting various things.... pigs,packer stuff

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
my hobbies...hmmm

hunting
fishing
camping
playing guitar
racing(mostly nascar and circle track stuff)
computers(FF)

oh...and I used to take great pleasure in writing my honey do list on toilet paper. I then put it to good use.:whistling:

:w00t2:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I've had so many hobbies through my 64 years it is unbelievable when I look back even to me. I went from cars which lasted till my late 20's as still a bit now to photography, tropical fish including salt water, golf, karate (later became a job), computer (also later became a job) and even ham radio. Now I have gone back to what was once a job to now a hobby being guns. I try to go once a week to the range and burn up a couple of hundred rounds. I also like too cook but then I don't consider that a hobby as I do like to eat.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Camping,fishing,guns,reloading,snocatin,snomobiling,climbing,skiing,
hot rods,4-wheelin, I'm tryin to limit them but thats another issue all together..:biggrin:

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
watching the grand kids
hunting
RC planes (more than my wife knows about)
surfing the web
raising the grand kids
did I say raising the grand kids
you guess which takes more of my time

tom

baldy347

collecting old Farmalls and old engines [not saying i can keep 'em running] ;as well as the books that go with them. used to read a lot of fiction but almost entirely non fiction now

Lithium

OOOO hobbies...

1. Sleeping
2. Reading books
3. People watching- it is a true hobbie...part of the reason I like psychology so much
4. Scrapbooking
5. and hopfully starting this summer- extreme sports..sky diving, bungee..etc

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Cigars
Wine
Tequila
Scotch
Boating
Relaxing on the dock
Reading
and of course, FF

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Sports cards, now, (mainly football and baseball) but I'm sure in 3 months it will be something totally different again :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Whatcha got, and, what would you really like to have and drive?

I am driving a 2005 Crossfire roadster in Blaze Red Pearlcoat. I am very happy with the car as it is paid for and no complaints. If one wants to dream I could come up with a scad of fancy cars from the Bugatti Veyron on down but keeping it real in tune with me I have to say I really like the M-B SLK350.

Hows bout you? :biggrin:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
forget sports cars give me big guns and big trucks and of course a snow trac for krusty crushing

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, but that big ole truck is your sports car. :wink:
could be 260 horses and some where around 600 ftlbs of torque it has no problem breaing the tires loose on dirt roads in overdrive i have to be careful on th edirt roads out here in bush alaska on the flip side it had no problem bringing home my moose snowtrac and polaris 6x6 in overdrive and the trailer never pushed the truck through the curves in our narrow roads.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter

Amongst some daily driver type Benzes, I have two sports cars - both 1986 190e 2.3 16v cars. Both in very good shape. Pic of one below.

My next Benz, when my DD E430 dies, will most likely be a CLS55/63 or a CLK63BS. A friend has a CLK63BS. Holy crap, what a car!

Attachments

• DSC02066 (Medium).jpg
    DSC02066 (Medium).jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 230

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I like building things with dirt. Can't really have a pond on top without it turning into a green mess so my next project is going to be a burial mound looking out over the valley. I want to be planted in dirt not floating in the water that fills up holes around here.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Amongst some daily driver type Benzes, I have two sports cars - both 1986 190e 2.3 16v cars. Both in very good shape. Pic of one below.

My next Benz, when my DD E430 dies, will most likely be a CLS55/63 or a CLK63BS. A friend has a CLK63BS. Holy crap, what a car!

Nice looking Mercs. I can see they are well taken care of. The problem with waiting for a Merc to die before getting another is the fact that you may be waiting an awful long time. If you're close to my age ya better get while ya can. That was my philosophy. :biggrin:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I like building things with dirt. Can't really have a pond on top without it turning into a green mess so my next project is going to be a burial mound looking out over the valley. I want to be planted in dirt not floating in the water that fills up holes around here.

Great idea. I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread over the local shopping mall. That way I know my wife comes and visits me every day. :clap:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I am driving a 2005 Crossfire roadster in Blaze Red Pearlcoat. I am very happy with the car as it is paid for and no complaints. If one wants to dream I could come up with a scad of fancy cars from the Bugatti Veyron on down but keeping it real in tune with me I have to say I really like the M-B SLK350.

As you know Tired, My hobbies are in paralell with yours. My favorite three hobbies are pictured below.
Wife, house and cars

Two of the prettiest Crossies around. The SRT coupe is hers. We built the house together back in 1978. Still working on it.

Handy gal to have around.

franc