• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The End of an Era: Queen Elizabeth Names Her Successor

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
All the best to her.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/end-era-queen-elizabeth-names-141400904.html

This just in: The longest-standing British monarch is preparing to take her final curtsy.
Queen Elizabeth, who turns 92 years old tomorrow, issued a formal request for the Commonwealth Heads of Government to appoint her son, Prince Charles, as her successor during an official meeting at Buckingham Palace yesterday.
She said, “It is my sincere wish that the Commonwealth will continue to offer stability and continuity for future generations and will decide that one day the Prince of Wales should carry on the important work started by my father in 1949.”
The monarch went on to say that she hopes Prince Charles will carry on her legacy, adding, “By continuing to treasure and reinvigorate our associations and activities, I believe we will secure a safer, more prosperous and sustainable world for those who follow us: a world where the Commonwealth’s generosity of spirit can bring its gentle touch of healing and hope to all.”
Prince Charles is the first in a long list of heirs to the throne, so the announcement was a long time coming. Nevertheless, Queen Elizabeth hadn’t publicly backed her son as the next Commonwealth leader…until now.
May the odds be ever in your favor, Prince Charles.

And to Charles as well. And I like that jacket seriously looks cool.
a6ebd905443170b7277cf3b7fcf4be4e

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
King Charles lll according to Clarence House, course he could reign under any of his other middle names which would change his title numerically.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, there you have it. Now the Canadians gotta change all their coins and put that ugly stiff with a nice jacket on them. :yum::th_lmao::yum:

Sorry, just the way I see it. :boxing:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I hope he makes the United Kingdom Great Again!

He's a whiney ass spoiled snowflake liberal royalty. What the hell does someone know about life and the problems that go with it when he probably even has someone wipe his ass for him. Gimme a break. He know jack shit, really.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
He's a whiney ass spoiled snowflake liberal royalty. What the hell does someone know about life and the problems that go with it when he probably even has someone wipe his ass for him. Gimme a break. He know jack shit, really.

He doesn't have to do much.
That's what the PM is for.

King Charlie's job will be to rule the Kingdom, cut ribbons, have wings of hospitals named after him, attend international functions, bestow titles, etc etc etc..
Probably not too much different than what he's been doing as Prince all these years.
Her Majesty knew how to rough it and made no bones about it.