• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Highest paid Late Night TV hosts.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I used to like late night TV. When the DVR came out would record Leno just to hear his monologue. I've tried that with Fallon and OBrian and quickly found they 1. Were not funny and 2. Way over the line Libs. Enough is enough.

Now to see how much these fools are paid is downright sickening to me. :puke1:

Attachments

• HighestPaidLateNightHosts.jpg
    HighestPaidLateNightHosts.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 69

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't care what anyone makes. Not my business. I liked Johnny and Jay. None of the present hosts are even close to funny so I don't watch.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Carson's net worth was something like 300 million.

He deserved it tho, and much of that came from his being involved in a lot of production aside from the Tonight Show, or was that Dick Clark?

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Carson's net worth was something like 300 million.

He deserved it tho, and much of that came from his being involved in a lot of production aside from the Tonight Show, or was that Dick Clark?
Both were involved in various production projects, but Dick Clark was the King.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dick Clark might have been King but Carson was King of late night. He was the best ever. Leno was a good choice to replace him. I'm glad they passed on Letterman even though he had been led to think he would be the replacement for Carson.

Part of the reason I posted the salary pic was because I was so shocked that Colbert would be earning the same as Fallon. And more than Kimmel. :eek: Both are head and shoulders above Colbert IMO. Colbert was probably picked by Letterman since he is every bit as liberal as Letterman. I could not stomach Letterman his last 10 years or so, and I sure cannot stomach Colbert. :puke1:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Dick Clark might have been King but Carson was King of late night ...
Absolutely! :thumb:

I haven't watched all of any late night show since Carson retired. I'd watch Leno's headline bit on Mondays, but that's it. The new guys were sampled but none of them "did it" for me. :hammer: