• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Did anyone watch Sessions?

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I saw most of it today. What I found most interesting was that at the witch hunt - excuse me hearing some seem to thing that Jeff Sessions had a "secret" meeting at a function attended by dozens of people.
They also seem to equate Sessions exchanging brief pleasantries (think hello how are you doing?), as a meeting.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The stupid liberals continue to look dumber and dumber as this whole saga drags on and on.

Sessions was brilliant today. Much smarter then those goofy dummocrat senators.

Nothing but a witch hunt.

rugerman

Jeff Sessions handled himself really well today, but according to which camp you are in either he is a liar and he has something to hide or he is a honest man who has been drug thru the mud of the swamp by the liberals/democrats/media. The local media here is playing it like he has something to hide, damn I really am getting tired of the talking heads pushing their agenda instead of just reporting the news. I don't give a damn what their opinion of the situation is just wish they would report the facts and keep their opinion to themselves.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I have had a deep regard for Jefferson B. Sessions for sometime, and that regard was reinforced yesterday. A person has to admire a man that will face a room full of recent colleagues and quietly tell them the stories they have been telling about him are no more than pernicious lies - my wording, not his.

He comported himself with strength and dignity. If he did not put the stories and lies to rest the fault lies with the story tellers and liars, not with him. Overall, a bravura performance!

Well done, sir!