• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is Comey a Corrupt Clinton/DNC Puppet?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:wow: But it does not mention that Trump fired Comey because he was so much taller than him. :confused: :yankchain:

Seriously, GREAT find DS. Thanks for posting. Very informative. I had no clue on Comey's background nor his close close ties to the Clinton's and Obama's part in the game. :eek:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't trust Comey as far as I can throw him, and given the fact the dude is 6"8" tall and prolly weighs in at around 275 that ain't far.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
A truly interesting article. I'm not sure I agree with everything said but the majority certainly rings true.

I never bought in to the theory put forward that Trump fired Comey in order to keep him quiet. In today's political climate the surest way to have someone shoot their mouth off is to fire them. The easiest way to keep them quiet is to appoint them to a prestigious and well paying position and make sure that they know their continued employment and the benefits that go along with it depends on their silence and "playing ball". It worked very well for Obama and Clinton.

rugerman

I believe that ANYONE that was a part of the obama administration has to be suspected of collusion with the clintons/dnc/other bad actors in the swamp. There were so many backroom deals/you scratch my back I'll scratch yours deals going on that we will most likely never get to the bottom of it unless someone gets caught in something and spills the beans to get their ass out of trouble. But the liberal media will scream that it's all made up or a couple of folks working on their own, heaven forbid it's a obama administration plot.
I am so tired of the so called news stations picking part of a story to air so as to make a story look one way when in reality it is something entirely different. The news used to be just remembered that, now its opinion and that is usually skewed in the direction of the stations agenda.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Is Comey Corrupt? No

Is Comey a liberal? Yes

Is Comey intelligent? No

Is he an incompetent boob? Yes