• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

President Troll on the Planet Hysteria

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
President Troll on the Planet Hysteria
ANDREW KLAVAN
MAY 12, 2017

https://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2017/05/12/president-troll-on-the-planet-hysteria/

Really, this is ridiculous. A hysterical Democrat press echoes hysterical Democrats making them even more hysterical. They compare Donald Trump's firing of Jim Comey to when Nixon fired Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox in an attempt to cover up the Watergate scandal. But there are two big differences. One, there's no scandal — and two, if there were, there'd be no trustworthy press to report it.

After eight years of lying belly up like a panting puppy while Barack Obama abused the IRS, corrupted the Justice Department, and mishandled the Middle East, journalists with zero credibility wonder why no one takes their breathless Trump madness seriously.

And Trump trolls the idiots without mercy. You think I'm like Nixon? Here's a photo op of me with Henry Kissinger. You think I'm in league with the Russians? Guess it's time for a meeting with the Russian ambassador and foreign minister. With every move he makes he is saying to journalists what all of us wanted to say to them when they slandered Mitt Romney or beleaguered George W. Bush with non-scandal scandals. I can't write those words here, but one of them's "Go" and another's "yourself." You figure it out.

Anonymous sources say Comey was asking for more money for his Russia probe. Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe says no. People close to the Justice Department say Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein threatened to quit because Trump cited him in his decision. Rosenstein says it never happened. Sources in the FBI say morale is at a new low because of Comey's firing — but the press has been reporting the FBI's morale low for months because of Comey's actions!

Remember the Watergate reporters meeting Deep Throat in a garage and then painstakingly backing up his assertions with high-level sources until a phalanx of editors felt they had the story solid? These modern clowns are in the garage talking to the parking valet and then running with it. Jose says Trump's going to be impeached! What a bunch of knuckleheads.

Democrats who called for Comey to be fired are shocked — shocked — that he got fired? Who cares? That's not a story, that's just politics as usual dialed up to Shrill for the Trump era. The Democrats say Trump fired Comey to kill the Russia investigation? Really? How's that work? Comey didn't run the investigation. He ran the Bureau. The investigation will go on, just as Andrew McCabe said it will.

Trump has a tendency to wait too long to fire people and then suddenly go off. Corey Lewandowski, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn. It's his style, maybe his nature. Maybe he fired people on reality TV for so long he thinks that's how it's done in real life, I don't know. But Comey's latest testimony was shocking stuff and should've gotten him fired right then and there.

Why did Comey bring the Hillary Clinton case to the public and usurp the Justice Department's right to decide whether to prosecute?

"A number things had gone on, some of which I can't talk about yet, that made me worry that the department leadership could not credibly complete the investigation and decline prosecution without grievous damage to the American people's confidence in the -- in the justice system. And then the capper was -- and I'm not picking on the -- the Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who I like very much -- but her meeting with President Clinton on that airplane was the capper for me. And I then said, you know what, the department cannot by itself credibly end this. The best chance we have as a justice system is if I do something I never imagined before, step away from them and tell the American people, look, here's what the FBI did, here's what we found, here's what we think."

I mean, come on. You have to be kidding me. The head of the FBI decides that he has to take charge because the Obama Justice Department is too corrupt to be credible? Trump aside, why should the Justice Department tolerate a Bureau chief who feels he has the power to decide when he gets to go over their heads?

Look, the firing of Comey is a big story. It happened shockingly fast and there's a lot we don't know. And yes, Trump's volatility and unreliability make it all hard to follow. But hey, journalists: get the facts, do your job, don't just echo your Democrat pals, don't just slander the president because you disagree with him. Don't just lie. It makes you look too much like the corrupt partisans you are.

For God's sweet sake, doesn't anybody know how to report the news anymore?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I gotta wonder how many life-years this is taking of liberal lives in totality?

rugerman

Democrats are the whinnyingest bunch of adults I have ever seen, guess it's because they want the court of public opinion to think that every issue is life and death. Typical lawyer tactic, get the sympathy vote from the ill informed. The media doesn't help by blasting every issue over and over truth or lie to those same ill informed. Like the Russian issue, no proof of any wrong doing but the democrats and the media bring it up everytime they open their mouths.