• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The battlefields of the Civil War then and now

Bamby

The battlefields of the Civil War then and now: Pictures reveal how settings of the bloodiest conflicts in U.S. history look 150 years

Just over 150 years ago, they hosted deadly battles and gruesome episodes of conflict in U.S. history

Pictures released by the national archive show corpses lying in front of churches and soldiers being hung

Thousands of Confederate and Union soldiers perished in these places, and places look strikingly similar today

By Dailymail.com Reporter

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Just curious, now that we have this war on the confederacy waging again, what is going to happen to all those civil war reenactments?

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Just curious, now that we have this war on the confederacy waging again, what is going to happen to all those civil war reenactments?

easy answer, the people (sons/daughters of the Confederacy) that cared enough to re enact the battles will STILL care enough to do it again

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I know they used to do those reenactments at Zoar and Auglaize Village around here.
I suspect all that will come to a screeching halt - if not for a short time to appease the retarded current trend of ummm political correctness?

:hammer:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Of course. Although I put myself in their brain. Then I spent all my money on booze, chicken wings and grape soda. :ermm:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I know they used to do those reenactments at Zoar and Auglaize Village around here.
I suspect all that will come to a screeching halt - if not for a short time to appease the retarded current trend of ummm political correctness?

:hammer:

I can only comment on what I see in my neck of the (East Texas Piney) woods. I've never seen the Confederate flag so prominently displayed as I've seem it in the past few weeks since all the politically correct stuff started. The surprising thing is that it is predominantly younger people who are putting stickers on their vehicles and flying flags on their trucks. I'm not sure what to make of that.