• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

and the winner is..............

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
ta da!

___and the winner is.jpg

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not exactly the correct numbers...

http://presidentialdebt.org/

Really .............. the point was made the man is a failure. What does it take to convince a liberal he's a spending machine on BS, buddies and votes with our money! I guess a 35% increase of a debt accumulated over 244 years ain't enough to convince a enamored Obama voter!

spencerhenry

come on, he has done a great job. we have a health care law costing businesses millions and it really hasnt been implemented yet, unemployment is holding steady (reality is that unemployment rate is about double what they say), we have a government gun running scheme gone bad, government is less trustworthy than ever, defense spending is on the chopping block, and on and on.
he is the most full of crap president i have ever heard speak, almost everything he says is spin or just an outright lie.
but HE got bin laden, right?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not exactly the correct numbers...

http://presidentialdebt.org/

I agree with Dave, but Dave's numbers are also not correct. They show that under Obama we've climbed to $14.3 TRILLION in debt while the actual number is now over $15 TRILLION and rising rapidly.

To be fair, Dave's numbers are 6 months old. So we've grown almost $1 TRILLION in additional debt in just 6 months. I believe that is a new record too.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Really .............. the point was made the man is a failure. What does it take to convince a liberal he's a spending machine on BS, buddies and votes with our money! I guess a 35% increase of a debt accumulated over 244 years ain't enough to convince a enamored Obama voter!

What the fuck dude?! All I did was point out that the numbers in the god damn graphic are not correct. I didn't endorse or defend anyone or anything except for the numbers.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What the fuck dude?! All I did was point out that the numbers in the god damn graphic are not correct. I didn't endorse or defend anyone or anything except for the numbers.

You took it personal, did not say Dave or you! Unless of course you're a liberal or Obama voter, I am guilty .................

Kane

This man, this social worker that some accept as their president, has a gift. He can take the thinnest sliver of truth and spin it into the most outrageous prevarication and have that the underclass will believe him.

His new approach to campaign 2012 class warfare is to channel Teddy Roosevelt and promise that government can grow the middle class. Another impossible lie that some people believe. Another promise of free ice cream that the under-served will accept for a vote.

Despicable. Lies, lies and more lies.

taurus66

You want to try the likes of Robert Gabriel Mugabe In Zimbabwe.... Now thats a president you can count on....Not..