• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BV206 Forsale (c)heap

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
some repair maybe required, needs new paint,tracks are a little ragged. but all in all not a bad machine :w00t2:

The automatic tranmission cooling line blew sending oil on the exhaust it was history after that. this is why a fiberglass machine is not a good as a aluminum or steel cabed machine.no one was hurt

Attachments

• Burnt BV206.jpg
    Burnt BV206.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 578

snowbird

I've already got a fire extinguisher in mine, but I wonder if I need a 10-pounder or bigger? (I think mine's a 3 or 5 all-purpose). When I farmed I carried a smaller extinguisher inside the cab of my combine and a 10-pound outside where it would be handy to get at in an emergency.
Thanks for the visual lesson (a little like MADD and their displays of wrecked cars driven by teenagers under the influence)!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
one of my first jobs with the ak ng was to install fire suppression systems into 130 bv's state wide just for that reason moste comon fires came from fuel return lines leaking into the tub and sparks from the rear disc brake lighting the fuel off and the coolingfsn moves enough air to whip it up so fast you canbarly get out