• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Saturday JEOPARDY

JenKennings

Occupant; CatBird Seat
SUPER Site Supporter
Saturday JEOPARDY
Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........

JEOPARDY- “Gimmie an “F” ...
1. ($400)-Shark part that's slang for a five-dollar bill ...
[ what is a fin?]
2. ($1200)-the USS Constitution is one of the most famous of these sailing ships ...
[ what is a frigate? ]
3. ($2000)- Some call this island country the "Crossroads of the South Pacific"...
[what is Fiji? ]

Double JEOPARDY- Business founders
4.($800)- In the 19th century, he fled the German military and went on to brew beer in
Golden, Colorado...
[ who is Adolph Coors? ]
5. ($2400)- Todd McFarlane's career drawing Spiderman for this comics line spawned, his
own private Company ...
[ what is Marvel? ]
6. ($4000)- ."Uncle Herb" Kelleher founded this no-frills airline named for a quadrant of
the USA ...
[what is Southwest Airlines? ]

Final JEOPARDY- Hamlet

The Gravedigger says Hamlet was sent to this country because "there the men are as
mad as he" ...
[what is England? ]

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I got 1, 4, 5, 6 and Final.

If I'd have looked at the category, "Gimme an "F"", I would have aced it. That"ll teach me to be more thorough and observant. My bad.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Had a couple beers so attention level isn't high.

Skunked (but didn't frown/care).