• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Which will happen first?

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Three. voted 3rd, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. >3<
lol

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Has anyone ever seen ANY Kristi running under its own power??

YES.. :smile: :wub:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMXDBnKy_t8"]YouTube - Around the Block[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tASrtGwLkmE"]YouTube - KT-3 - Over The Top[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df1kWsUeXfM"]YouTube - The Fabulous KT-3[/ame]

redragtop

I would rather give Al the lubricants & watch him go!:yum: It is a better option than to have to use them myself & get F!!! by Obama!! And if I could have my way now I would own it!! :whistling: Sorry honey!?! Don't post often but this was a good one:clap:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
option 4....

Big Al will power up that beast....drive it day and night straight up to The White-house,drive out that incompetent moron and get good old America back on her feet.

Someone needs to do it and i vote for Al.:hammer::hammer::hammer:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh ... Its going to run ..... You can bet your Tuckered out ass on that !:unsure:

Snow has it delayed to Monday on being delivered to my shop .

You guys do know it starts and purrs like a kitten ????? All the mechanical stuff seems to be working correctly . Just need to add the new tracks and Jet fuel .
I been working on a clam shell design for the top half to make entry easier . So far I ain't got that worked out yet . The only way I can make it work is a sliding top section as found on some fighter jets .

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Oh ... Its going to run ..... You can bet your Tuckered out ass on that !:unsure:

Snow has it delayed to Monday on being delivered to my shop .

You guys do know it starts and purrs like a kitten ????? All the mechanical stuff seems to be working correctly . Just need to add the new tracks and Jet fuel .
I been working on a clam shell design for the top half to make entry easier . So far I ain't got that worked out yet . The only way I can make it work is a sliding top section as found on some fighter jets .

Try thinking on the lines on how you like your women.....maybe topless:yum::yum::yum:

Maybe rear entry?? or side loader:yum::yum::yum:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Yeah, even it he takes ten years, that is better odds than Obama getting re-elected when gas hits five bucks a gallon.

His inability to know what he is doing as president keeps being made more apparent as time goes on...

Big Al on the other hand, is only short of time to get it done... even if I have to go down there to help him get it running!

PrecisionMarine

Al, how about easy exit too... an ejection seat gets my vote!

"Homebase, homebase, this is Krusty Waffle One... I'm taking enemy fire... Tuckers and Thiokols gangin' up on me.. can't shake 'em.. I'm bailing out!!"

:yum:

Cletis

Now Al has been really hammered on this forum in the past, but to put Al in the same poll as Goatbama?

Now that just ain't right.

I sure wish I was as optimistic as you all about him NOT being re-elected, but there's just too many idiots in the states that still get that tingle up their leg!

Cletis

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
PLEASE GOD let it be AL....and sure would like to see O-bastard picking cotten...maby in kenya or where ever.......