• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy New Year Everyone!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Happy New Year to everyone here on FF. May 2019 find everyone here healthier, happier and more prosperous.

Drive safely, drink responsibly and eat hearty!!

As for me, I should be in bed well before the ball drops. :yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes! Happy New Year friends!
May you all be blessed with health, happiness and all good things in the coming year.
:smile:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
happy New Yeah to everyone!! TR, Like you, we'll be in bed asleep long before the midnight.
Mike

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy to all my friends on FF,
wishing you the very best year yet!!! Wish I could send a little Texas warmth to get you through the upcoming winter months!!!!! Stay safe and chat with ya next year!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy New Year to everyone here on FF. May 2019 find everyone here healthier, happier and more prosperous.

Drive safely, drink responsibly and eat hearty!!

Thanks TR. I would like to echo those sentiments!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

As for me, I should be in bed well before the ball drops. :yum::yum:

No wild parties or anything other than a dinner out early in the evening. Chances are I will be awake when the ball drops but ... shit happens, I'm not promising nothing.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
FB_IMG_1546267060674.jpg

:yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Weenies!!!!

I'll be wide awake sipping a 21-year old GlenDronach Parliament. About 30 minutes after the ball drops I'll probably be in bed fast asleep.

I haven't missed seeing in the New Year in well over 60 years and I'm not going to start now. However, it's been a few years since I've partied all night and I don't want to go back there.

A Happy New Year everyone.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
well the new year is here. Hope all my friends survived and are feeling ready to take on the new year. Have a goodun!!!!!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We did an earlier new year's party for the kids with a mini fireworks show. Home by 8pm. Then she and I sat around having a couple drinks. In bed by 12:10 am. It's just a number. Same aches and pains as yesterday. 2019 won't be any different than 2018. Other than our country ousting Trudeau.

Canadian eh!!!