• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Now this is Priceless!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum:

Members of the Yale College Republicans held a barbecue on Friday next to eight graduate student teachers on a hunger strike over the Yale University’s refusal to negotiate with its newly formed union.

On the menu was a meal of burgers, baked beans, and corn on the cob for the local community.

This is just a killer. I love it. My God, priceless. The only thing i would have done differently would be to set up a few fans to blow the smell of bbq food toward their tent. :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/...ns-hold-barbecue-next-to-union-hunger-strike/

Loudmouth

Site Supporter
I would've gone over to the hunger strikers, while munching on BBQ, to ask them "How's it going?":shifty:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I heard on the news of some college hunger strikers, don't remember if it was at Yale, that would get something to eat if they got too hungry. I guess snowflakes can't even take a little hunger!!
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I heard on the news of some college hunger strikers, don't remember if it was at Yale, that would get something to eat if they got too hungry. I guess snowflakes can't even take a little hunger!!
Mike

The guidelines for the so-called "hunger strike" stated that those attending could leave to get something to eat when they get hungry. I think that is actually a "hunger-less strike"!!!!

One more example of the fact that if it were not for double standards, the lefties would have no standards at all.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mike

Yup it is this YALE hunger strike.

But as noted, its really just a hunger strike in theory, or in name only, but not in fact. Clearly those people who are involved lack real commitment to their cause.