• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Democrats are theParty of Lawyers. By Bruce Walker

rugerman

Lawyers-lies, half truths, lies by omission, always play dirty, do what's best for me and mine, screw you you are not on my side- remind you of anyone (think obama, Hilary, Bill, etc). Now add a media that bow to their lies and power to deceive and you see why the swamp needs to not just be drained but filled in and paved over. The problem is that a large portion of the voting public are swayed by the lies and the power that these folks hold over them, and they believe that the lies are truths and that them telling that we will make things better for you will come to pass. They don't look at the past, they don' t see the whole picture just the "give me free stuff" to hell with what it costs, how much you have to raise taxes (I ain't paying taxes anyway) all they see is what's in it for me. Just what lawyers pray on, the week minded, give me free stuff crowd.