• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump Lovers in Canada?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
On average only one in twenty like boy wonder up here. Sad thing is that those yuppie liberal immigrants in that cesspool called Toronto basically control the vote for the entire freaking country. Doesn't matter what the rest of us think.

I just spent a week there. I was hardpressed to find a white english speaking person there.

rugerman

I think that they see what is happening in Great Britain and they realize that with out the ability to defend themselves that it is only a matter of time before their way of life will be in the toilet like it is becoming in Great Britain.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Like it is becoming all over Europe, with the exception of Hungary.

These fools have allowed their own culture and way of life to be destroyed, all in the name of political correctness. It will happen here, already is actually, if the corrupt, anti-American liberal movement has it's way.

Either we stop it or it stops us. Islam is a cancer that must be cut out and removed. It can happen the easy way or the hard way, but happen in must.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Like it is becoming all over Europe, with the exception of Hungary.

These fools have allowed their own culture and way of life to be destroyed, all in the name of political correctness. It will happen here, already is actually, if the corrupt, anti-American liberal movement has it's way.

Either we stop it or it stops us. Islam is a cancer that must be cut out and removed. It can happen the easy way or the hard way, but happen in must.
I've said this before; the threat is not Islam per se, but Islamic Supremacists specifically. The majority of Muslims world wide are in fact "radical" Muslims as they, not being scholars of their religion, are trying to live by the so-called "peaceful" suras, the ones that Mohamed invalidated. Only the Islamic Supremacists are trying to spread Islam by the sword; they are the ones who have declared war on civilization; they are the ones we must eradicate!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Only the Islamic Supremacists are trying to spread Islam by the sword; they are the ones who have declared war on civilization; they are the ones we must eradicate!

I agree with you but pray tell, walking down any street in the Middle East, how do you differentiate between the two? One tries to kill you and the other doesn't? It's a bit late at that point.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree with you but pray tell, walking down any street in the Middle East, how do you differentiate between the two? One tries to kill you and the other doesn't? It's a bit late at that point.

The trouble with the ones who don't try to kill you is they tend to agree with the ones that do, and they both use the same instruction book.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, all that may be true but if we went over there and started 1/10 of the shit they have started over here, every one of us would have had our nards removed, if not our heads, by now, to be quite blunt about it.

So, I have no mercy for any of them. It may not be right, I do not care. I do not like them and I have little tolerance for them in general. Call me what you will but I will only be happy when they are no longer coming here and the majority, if not all of them, have gone back home where they belong.

Just the way I feel and I am honest about it and not bashful to say so.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
TR, logically you're right but all the ones that were born here are American citizens with all that entails.

The problem is that they almost never assimilate. They turn every place they end up into a little shit hole just like the one they left. They feel more comfortable that way.

I've thought about it a lot and I really don't see an obvious answer to it.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
TR, logically you're right but all the ones that were born here are American citizens with all that entails.

The problem is that they almost never assimilate. They turn every place they end up into a little shit hole just like the one they left. They feel more comfortable that way.

I've thought about it a lot and I really don't see an obvious answer to it.

Yup, you know about that guy for whatever reason you could not fire him so you just make his life so miserable he will leave on his own?