• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump fired Comey

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not surprised and think it was a good move.

What do you think? Good move or not?

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I'm not surprised and think it was a good move.

What do you think? Good move or not?

Great Move, he had lost all credibility when he failed to call for the indictment of hillary. Glad to see him go. :biggrin:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Trump may have a bias toward action, but what took so long with this swamp rat?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
About time Trump fired this self righteous son of a bitch. He can now team up the regressive dummocrats, another bunch of self righteous ass holes.

rugerman

Long over due. After he screwed up the Clinton case it should have been one of the first things done to start draining the swamp.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sen. Elizabeth Warren: "Comey was not fired because of Hillary. Comey was fired because of the Russians.
:yum:

rugerman

Elizabeth warren must have got the idiot gene from that Indian ancestor of hers. Or maybe it's a disease common to female democrats she does after all have that in common with Hillary.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Understand I have no sympathy for him, but I believe he let BO and Lynch force him into becoming a prosecutor instead of staying an investigator and handing the evidence over to a grand jury. This may lead to the reopening of some cases.
Mike

leadarrows

I think Trump is going about this like a business man approaches the hostile takeover of another business. That takes time and the order of events is critical.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
... he let BO and Lynch force him into becoming a prosecutor instead of staying an investigator and handing the evidence over to a grand jury...

Well I don't know about forcing him.

after all, he DID expect Clinton to win the election....and that way she would "owe" him.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Listen to the liberals today. What a bunch of cry baby motherf***ers.

The fact of the matter is, The Bitch of Benghazi would have fired Homey Comey first day. That is a given. There is no doubt.

I'm waiting for her now to chime in. Suddenly Homey Comey and The Bitch will be the best of friends.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
What gets me is the Liberals don't seem that it was wrong to fire him but they say the
was wrong . . .
WTF?

Guess Comey is to old to play basket ball now. he is 6 ft 8

Last edited:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
What gets me is the Liberals don't seem that it was wrong to fire him but they say the timing was wrong . . .
WTF?

That's what I don't understand, "The timing was wrong". What is a good time to fire the FBI Director? Oh!, after he completes the Russia investigation. He's not personally carrying on the investigation and it could drag on for months if not years. So, the answer is to leave him in place with the potential to screw up some more. That makes sense or least it seems to make Democratic sense.

I was shocked when Trump let him continue his tenure at the FBI but it seems that he was just getting all his ducks in a row. All this is just another Democrat distraction trying to get and keep the administration tied up and impotent answering and responding to stupid and false allegations. It is kinda fun though watching their heads explode. Keep it up.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
What gets me is the Liberals don't seem that it was wrong to fire him but they say the was wrong . . .
WTF?

Guess Comey is to old to play basket ball now. he is 6 ft 8
One has to ask in response, "when or what would be better timing?'

Understand I have no sympathy for him, but I believe he let BO and Lynch force him into becoming a prosecutor instead of staying an investigator and handing the evidence over to a grand jury. This may lead to the reopening of some cases.
Mike

Comey was the Barney Fife of the FBI.
http://www.toddstarnes.com/column/james-comey-was-more-barney-fife-than-columbo