• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who is The Most Beautiful Woman in The World

Raquel welch for sure.75 years old and still hot.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 205

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
All the ladys I see here in this post are Gorgeous ....no doubt about it......But just read the news...and one soon realizes that beauty is as beauty dose.......

Didn't mean to mess up the thread....but Im sticking with the one that got me...:big grin: Well maybe Raguel wouldn't be to hard to picture on a big gilding....:whistling:.........Reckon she knows how to pull a calf out at the far corner of the pasture???:wink:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I always have had a thing for the English women, must be my AS blood.

Charlotte Rampling always turned me on - I understand she and her partner run a B&B in GB, now.

Ramp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMO, Charlotte Rampling is one of the most beautiful actresses in the world.

She is also one of the most underrated actresses.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I love Rampling, Deneuve is over rated and Kate Upton is just a sexy bimbo. If we want to talk about unreachable but beautiful women, her majesty Queen Rania of Jordan gets my vote.
Queen+Rania-al-+Abdullah+Of+Jordan+(7).jpg

Pure class wrapped in a natural beauty.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I was looking for one woman in particular to post when I ran across this beauty. I have no idea what her name is, but that face caught my eye immediately and I had to post her here in this thread.

week8.jpg

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I love Rampling, Deneuve is over rated and Kate Upton is just a sexy bimbo.
Pure class wrapped in a natural beauty.

Class, bimbo, brains, morals have nothing to do with beauty. Beauty is aesthetics, not psychological

Sorry, I just couldn't let that go ............. Pedigree, intelligence, composure, and class ain't in the definition of beauty.

Leni

She is a beauty. This just goes to show you how many of us are out there. I appreciate beauty with brains. And being a woman I love a good looking guy with brains.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
She is a beauty. This just goes to show you how many of us are out there. I appreciate beauty with brains. And being a woman I love a good looking guy with brains.

Leni, I couldn't agree with you more. I'm a male and during the playboy phase of my life I experienced my share of "beauty" but when it came to marriage I chose beauty and brains. I never regretted it for an instant.

I can't remember who said to me that if you want something beautiful to look at, buy a painting, don't buy yourself a woman.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Leni, I couldn't agree with you more. I'm a male and during the playboy phase of my life I experienced my share of "beauty" but when it came to marriage I chose beauty and brains. I never regretted it for an instant.

I can't remember who said to me that if you want something beautiful to look at, buy a painting, don't buy yourself a woman.

Exactly, there is a lot of beautiful women out there but it ain't the only reason to marry'em ......... :biggrin:

Frankly, beauty ain't in the top three reasons. IMO beauty is a perk in the search for the right mate.

But for beauty alone, hard to beat Upton!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree also. Looks are great but I had to have someone I could converse with and enjoy life overall.
Don't know this gals name but I hav a feeling she's smart. :D

Attachments

• LoadingTankTop.PNG
    LoadingTankTop.PNG
    911.2 KB · Views: 224

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
She is fine. I am so uncool I had never heard of her. Had to google.
Me too Mak. Fine looking lady but first I've heard of her. :hide:

Edit to add:
Oh, my SIL just told me she was the chick in NCIS, Ziva. Loved her in that role. She is awsome, and she is from Chile. I'm not as out of it as I thought ....just didn't know her name.

Umberto

Yup, Cote de Pablo is very nice and posted her at another forum awhile back. I wish they'd pay her money and bring her back. The little blonde isn't making it.

When I was in high school I had a pin up of Natalie Wood in my locker. Funny her husband has a recurring role on NCIS - I'd like to think he didn't kill her and it hasn't been proven there is enough evidence to bring charges.

Natalie.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree. I prefer to think Robert Wagner had nothing to do with Natlie's death, innocent until proven guilty. But as the circumstances came out a few years ago it does make one wonder.

Now for the required beautiful woman pic:
I don't know her name but she is cute and flexible. :D

Attachments

• MBW1.jpg
    MBW1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 166

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Yup, Cote de Pablo is very nice and posted her at another forum awhile back. I wish they'd pay her money and bring her back. The little blonde isn't making it.

When I was in high school I had a pin up of Natalie Wood in my locker. Funny her husband has a recurring role on NCIS - I'd like to think he didn't kill her and it hasn't been proven there is enough evidence to bring charges.

Natalie.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I think it was a tragic accident. Robert and the other guy, (can't think of his name,) got into a fight and Natalie tried to break it up and was pushed overboard. I'm sure they tried to save her, but as she couldn't swim drowned. Very sad indeed as she was a great looking woman.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I think it was a tragic accident. Robert and the other guy, (can't think of his name,) got into a fight and Natalie tried to break it up and was pushed overboard. I'm sure they tried to save her, but as she couldn't swim drowned. Very sad indeed as she was a great looking woman.
Christopher Walken.

I'll always believe Wagner had something to do with her death.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Christopher Walken.

I'll always believe Wagner had something to do with her death.

It was rumored he was having an affair with her and that he and Bob got into a fight about it, but as I said that was just rumor. If true it would explain a lot.

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I haven"t posted for a while as I was internet-poor. We're back up and running with broadband. This thread gave me incentive. So here goes. Three beauties from three different generations. Rita Hayworth, Jacklyn Smith and Alana DeLa Garza. Not saying they are the best just three of my favorites.

Attachments

• Rita+Hayworth.jpg
    Rita+Hayworth.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 155
  • jaclyn-smith-0005.jpg
    jaclyn-smith-0005.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 153
  • Alana-De-La-Garza_Wallpaper_02.jpg
    Alana-De-La-Garza_Wallpaper_02.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 149

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I was thinking about this today and was surprised no one thought of Elizabeth Montgomery.
She was always lovely in a very classic way. :smile: