• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is this what it was all about?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Remember when Billy Klinton met with then AG Lynch on the tarmac. Everybody at the time was speculating what was discussed, other then the grandkids of course. :yum:

Some are saying now, maybe, just maybe it was about the wiretaps of Trump. Hillary was obviously tipped off about it because she tweeted about it one week before the election when she was busing measuring for the new drapes in the Oval Office.

Interesting story here:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rump-wiretap-tweeted-one-week-prior-election/

rugerman

I would love to see that whole bunch caught, tried and convicted and have the book thrown at them to make a example for future political types and what will happen if they play fast and loose with the law. Maybe Hillary and Obama could get adjoining cells. We can only dream!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I think that those buggers are playing checkers with a chess player.

Trump can't initiate an investigation directly, that would look petty, but he can get Congress to do it and that's the direction he's forcing them to go. It could get really interesting. If it goes all the way, there could be many people implicated and many will fall.

I've got the popcorn ready.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
There are still only two things we know for sure;
1) there were taps on phone lines of members of the GOP Trump team.

Not only were there FISA requests but the NY Times intentionally timed reports about those taps, and related investigations, in their effort to discredit Candidate Trump.

2) We know that when both the house and Senate committees finished their investigations they found no connects between Trump Campaigners and the Russian Government

And yet there was strategic releases of information about those conversations, for instance Flynn a private US citizen, leaked from the intelligence community. And those releases were the commission of a felony.

We also know that President Obama altered how such information could be disseminated within the intelligence community without verification. Multiplying the possible leak sources by a factor of 17 so that it would be virtually impossible to easily locate the source of the leaks.

Perhaps it would be wise for our leadership, and the Ag in particular, to focus on the crimes committed instead of the condemning the audacity of the President letting the American people know it happened.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
What I think, even if congress does investigate this mess, there are so many anti Trump members of congress that we will never know what really happened. And the democrats will never go for anykind of investigation into obama and his administration.

Washington is a cesspool and now I don't think even Trump can drain it. :sad:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The best Trump can do once he gets his cabinet and subcabinet positions filled is for cabinet heads to seek out any BO appointees/hires and fire their asses on the spot. Happens all the time in business so no reason it can't happen there. If it's difficult to fire them then let them drive an empty desk and isolate them. No man/woman is indispensable !!
Mike

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll bet there is a shitstorm of epic proportions going on in CIA right now and the mother of all leaker/mole hunts!!
Mike