• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Senior Adviser Sitting on the couch

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
A lot of people are bent out of shape because of the way Conway is sitting on the couch!? She has her shoes on kneeling on the couch. Does she do that at home? Did Lincoln sit on that couch? Besides having a really bad hair day she is disrespecting the White House furniture. Can we put our energies to better use and solve a problem or two? And just tell her to keep her feet on the floor...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone else remember the photo of Obama with his foot on top of the desk?

Seriously how does this crap become news!?!

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A lot of people are bent out of shape because of the way Conway is sitting on the couch!? She has her shoes on kneeling on the couch. Does she do that at home? Did Lincoln sit on that couch? Besides having a really bad hair day she is disrespecting the White House furniture. Can we put our energies to better use and solve a problem or two? And just tell her to keep her feet on the floor...

The former idiot in chief has been photographed several times with his feet all over what's probably the most valuable desk in America. This is a modern couch. What's the big deal?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Look at that picture. Study it. What do you see that the MSM is attempting to avoid at all costs?

Do you see it?

Do you?

It's a sea of black men in a known racist's office. Are they there to kill him? What is the true story?

Fucking news is useless.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Who gives a royal bat shit Kelly Ann is kneeling on the sofa. Who gives a royal bat shit she is having a so called bad hair day. I have had 68 consecutive years of bad hair days and that is when I decide to comb it.

Bill Klinton had some female kneeling under his desk every day he was president and the media ignored it.

My f***ing A the media even bringing this shit up shows the world what a bunch of hypocritical motherf***ers they all are.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Big deal I say!

Looks like a laid back, very casual gathering to me.

Attachments

• imrs.php.jpg
    imrs.php.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 107

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Does anyone know what was going on in the photo? I didn't see it in the news.....

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Does anyone know what was going on in the photo? I didn't see it in the news.....

Honestly I don't know what that was for, I do know that I saw a photo where Kellyann was taking a photo of the group, while kneeling on the couch, which might explain why she is sitting like that in the photo that everyone on the left is going bananas about.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter

Do you really think the MSM is going to report on someone they try very hard to paint as a racist meeting in HIS office with a whole bunch of black folks. That wouldn't play very well in the MSM's agenda!!
Mike

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
btw - she's pretty hot. Good thing The Don is married to someone hotter, or that desk the MSM never talked about might be put to alternative humidor uses.

These "journalists" come up with crap like this but ignore things like blowjobs and cigar violations.

Pfffftttt

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:hammer:

Attachments

• 17022228_1867912553426651_3966412645931266604_n.jpg
    17022228_1867912553426651_3966412645931266604_n.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 95

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice catch Waybomb nice post Melensdad in RE: marching across Washington dressed as vaginas

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
It is noted, purely for the record, that almost no mainstream "news" (??) outlet ran the next couple of pictures in the set showing her using that vantage point to get pictures of the entire group while managing to include the carpet with the Presidential Seal. And it's really difficult to find any of the MSM twits mentioning that she was asked to get a couple of photos from that specific angle; apparently telling a complete, truthful story is still something the MSM hasn't remembered how to do.

Of course, if they did that, it would upset their agenda, wouldn't it? Note that they didn't mention the elephant in the room - a smiling "racist", surrounded by a sea of black people he was honoring!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
It is noted, purely for the record, that almost no mainstream "news" (??) outlet ran the next couple of pictures in the set showing her using that vantage point to get pictures of the entire group while managing to include the carpet with the Presidential Seal. And it's really difficult to find any of the MSM twits mentioning that she was asked to get a couple of photos from that specific angle; apparently telling a complete, truthful story is still something the MSM hasn't remembered how to do.

Of course, if they did that, it would upset their agenda, wouldn't it? Note that they didn't mention the elephant in the room - a smiling "racist", surrounded by a sea of black people he was honoring!

Hmmph, the media is such a bunch of lying hypocritical ass holes all this perfectly fits into their agenda.

Such as it is one needs to look no further than to wonder what it would have taken Valerie Jarrett to do to get the negative attention, like this, from the crooked media. The MSM sure does not like having themselves brought to task over their double standards and glaring hypocricy. I appreciate an administration that is far from bashful to remind them of it when they deserve it.