• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Saturday evening entertainment

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I just read today that 46℅ of the nation in favor of impeaching Trump. I get mixed reviews on Pence.

With that said, if I was worth whatever Trump is and had the earnings potential he has. I would be apt to look at the whole situation and say " Fuck you all!!!"

The Whitehouse is a downgrade in lifestyle. More and more people are unappreciative of what he is doing. Why bother. Hillary is done, " Mission accomplished" move on. I would quit. It's like slamming ones dick in a door for no appreciation.

What say you?

Ironman

I say he has a vision and really cares about this country. He isn't sitting around doing nothing...
I said that when he was running - why fuck with running for POTUS when you have more money than you can spend and a trophy wife? I think he cares and wants to "make America great again". Sorry, not sorry. I'm just happy we don't have that crooked skank calling the shots now.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I do agree with you. My question is more how much shit is he willing to take from an increasing number of ungrateful people.

The general populace has become unwilling to work hard for what they want.

Ironman

I do agree with you. My question is more how much shit is he willing to take from an increasing number of ungrateful people.

Im not sure he is accepting or even caring about taking shit. I think he doesn't give a shit about the ungrateful people and will move forward with his agenda and what he campaigned on. He has a strong and smart support system around him. Interesting times for sure. I have faith.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
He's a tougher son of a bitch then those 46% douche bags give him credit for or ever will be. Trump gives a shit for those that give a shit about this country, the rest of them can either fall in line or go fuck themselves. He would prefer the former but would not lose any sleep over the latter.

That's my take on Trump and why I love him.

He has the support of half the country. The smart half.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
We tried 8 years of BO and what did it get us?? I say we try Trumps way for 4 years and see what it gets us!! Our elected constitutional republic, not a pure democracy, is still an ongoing experiment. Some are good, some are bad.
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, I think he's tougher than that. he expected backlash ...I doubt this much. But he is not a person that is easily swayed from his goals. He will do what he thinks needs done. fuck those who do not like it. He won. deal with it. I think he is strong and has a vision. if he wanted the easy life he would have made sure he lost the election. that would have been easily doable. He worked his butt off to get here. He's not quiting less than a month in. It's about POWER. The Power can be like a drug. That, I am worried about but I pray he can handle it and make the right calls.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Im not sure he is accepting or even caring about taking shit. I think he doesn't give a shit about the ungrateful people and will move forward with his agenda and what he campaigned on. He has a strong and smart support system around him. Interesting times for sure. I have faith.

That.
:biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, I think he's tougher than that. he expected backlash ...I doubt this much. But he is not a person that is easily swayed from his goals. He will do what he thinks needs done. fuck those who do not like it. He won. deal with it. I think he is strong and has a vision. if he wanted the easy life he would have made sure he lost the election. that would have been easily doable. He worked his butt off to get here. He's not quiting less than a month in. It's about POWER. The Power can be like a drug. That, I am worried about but I pray he can handle it and make the right calls.

Yup.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

I think President Trump thrives on shit and figures out a way ton turn it into fertilizer.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is positive news!

The vote was approx. 50/50. That means 4% of dems have started to see the light. :)

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
This is what a classless POS does when he is no longer sitting in the White House.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/

When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.

In what’s shaping up to be a highly unusual post-presidency, Obama isn’t just staying behind in Washington. He’s working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration and its popular “America First” agenda.

He’s doing it through a network of leftist nonprofits led by Organizing for Action. Normally you’d expect an organization set up to support a politician and his agenda to close up shop after that candidate leaves office, but not Obama’s OFA. Rather, it’s gearing up for battle, with a growing war chest and more than 250 offices across the country.

Since Donald Trump’s election, this little-known but well-funded protesting arm has beefed up staff and ramped up recruitment of young liberal activists, declaring on its website, “We’re not backing down.” Determined to salvage Obama’s legacy,”it’s drawing battle lines on immigration, ObamaCare, race relations and climate change.

Obama is intimately involved in OFA operations and even tweets from the group’s account. In fact, he gave marching orders to OFA foot soldiers following Trump’s upset victory.

“It is fine for everybody to feel stressed, sad, discouraged,” he said in a conference call from the White House. “But get over it.” He demanded they “move forward to protect what we’ve accomplished.”

“Now is the time for some organizing,” he said. “So don’t mope.”
Far from sulking, OFA activists helped organize anti-Trump marches across US cities, some of which turned into riots. After Trump issued a temporary ban on immigration from seven terror-prone Muslim nations, the demonstrators jammed airports, chanting: “No ban, no wall, sanctuary for all!”

Run by old Obama aides and campaign workers, federal tax records show “nonpartisan” OFA marshals 32,525 volunteers nationwide. Registered as a 501(c)(4), it doesn’t have to disclose its donors, but they’ve been generous. OFA has raised more than $40 million in contributions and grants since evolving from Obama’s campaign organization Obama for America in 2013.

OFA, in IRS filings, says it trains young activists to develop “organizing skills.” Armed with Obama’s 2012 campaign database, OFA plans to get out the vote for Democratic candidates it’s grooming to win back Congress and erect a wall of resistance to Trump at the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue.

It will be aided in that effort by the Obama Foundation, run by Obama’s former political director, and the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, launched last month by Obama pal Eric Holder to end what he and Obama call GOP “gerrymandering” of congressional districts.

Obama will be overseeing it all from a shadow White House located within two miles of Trump. It features a mansion, which he’s fortifying with construction of a tall brick perimeter, and a nearby taxpayer-funded office with his own chief of staff and press secretary. Michelle Obama will also open an office there, along with the Obama Foundation.
The 55-year-old Obama is not content to go quietly into the night like other ex-presidents
Critical to the fight is rebuilding the ravaged Democrat Party. Obama hopes to install his former civil-rights chief Tom Perez at the helm of the Democratic National Committee.

Perez is running for the vacant DNC chairmanship, vowing “It’s time to organize and fight . . . We must stand up to protect President Obama’s accomplishments;” while also promising, “We’re going to build the strongest grass-roots organizing force this country has ever seen.”
The 55-year-old Obama is not content to go quietly into the night like other ex-presidents.

“You’re going to see me early next year,” he said after the election, “and we’re going to be in a position where we can start cooking up all kinds of great stuff.”

Added the ex-president: “Point is, I’m still fired up and ready to go.”

Trump has to fight the Hollywood elite, the MSM, and the paid thugs from his own party. He has now become the agitator-n-chief, and he doesn't care if his followers riot because the media will not report that he is encouraging this.

If Trump were smart, he would tell obama that if he doesn't go quietly into the night, that an massive investigation will start as to how he, (obama) managed to get foreign aid as a student if he was born in this country.

:soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

rugerman

My 2 cents. I trust polls about as much as I trust the mainstream media. If true I think that the folks that don't like Trumps agenda are the give me free stuff crowd that Obama has been catering to who only see the government as a cash cow to take care of all their needs with no work on their part. Trump is a business man, he is used to people not being happy about his decisions for what ever reason. Some folks are unhappy because he is changing he way that things were being done in the past so now they have to learn a new way to do their job. The Obama administration taught them he wrong way to do stuff now they will have to learn the correct way or it will be the highway. Lots of people have learned a system that was based on what can I get out of the system, not what is best for the country. Trump (I hope & believe) is doing this not for his benefit, but for the benefit of the country. He is going to run the country like a business (something that he is very good at) . Wish him all the best and big thank you!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
So 46% of the polled populace wants him impeached. That simply shows that 46% of the populace is clueless about the grounds under which a President can be impeached! According to Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution, "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Okay, let's get some definitions here:
Article III, Section 1: "
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."
Bribery: This is not specifically defined in the Constitution as its meaning was clear, being a crime not only in America but universally throughout the civilized world for centuries. It is still defined in the same way today as it was when the Constitution was ratified.
High Crimes and Misdemeanors: While this phrase is not defined in the Constitution is was understood by the Framers to mean, as Hamilton explained,
“those offences which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or in other words from the abuse or violation of some public trust.

So, in my entirely unhumble opinion, there is no basis for impeachment at all and those who claim otherwise are ill-versed in the Constitution. This is especially true of the factions in Congress that are "searching for evidence" of impeachable offenses that don't exist!