• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1963 443-A "Katy"...Restore

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Wakeup..how are your Cats coming along. Been awhile since we've seen anything...

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Slow, Very Very Slow!! Been busy at work, also very warm in my shops. Have a little more welding to finish up and a few more items to think about before paint. Just purchased a evaporative cooler for shop. A porta- cool brand 10600 cfm should do the trick. Also a Warn Winch for the Tucker front and Rear receivers.Hope to get to work on it soon! Here is a picture of winch and mounting cradle. Your Tucker is looking Great! Are you going to paint the Tucker Sno-Cat lettering on the pontoons Black ?

Attachments

• 20160625_075451.jpg
    20160625_075451.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 424
  • 20160625_075437.jpg
    20160625_075437.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 424

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
I love the diamond plate that you put on. I think you will like the front-rear receiver hitch winch set up. I went with a Recon with a wireless remote. I haven't made up my mind about the pontoon lettering just yet. Still trying to makeup my mind. I leave next Saturday to retrieve her and bring her back on the 11th. Hopefully get my shop built next year. This has been a fun project. The next one I intend to be more hands on. I know I sound like a broken record but the folks at Tucker have been a treat to work with.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Just had to add one more of the finished product and crew

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 364

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
And one more. On my way home with my Cat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 362

KT3survivor

what a great looking machine. hope everything went well on the mesa. need a snow pic to polish off this thread :w00t2:

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is some pics from the maiden voyage after the restore.. more to follow. The machine ran flawlessly and we put about 30 miles on her. Snow conditions are outstanding!

Attachments

• IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 176

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great pictures! And that side step is a great solution for accessing the top rack.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks .. the sidestep was Tucker's solution.. I did not want to go the ladder route. You can get them from Tucker.

KT3survivor

very cool! machine is looking great along with the snow depth at lands end. next time we will have to tag along in the micro machine.