• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

brrrrrrrr!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Baby, it's cold outside!!

Current temp is 19.
Factor in the wind chill and it's -1.
Tonight will go down to 9 with a wind chill/real feel of -13.
Thank God I got the heat tape replaced last winter lol

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You only think so, it just 3 here and we're goin below 0 tonight with a NW wind at 15-25 mph.

You can dress for it if you wear enough layers....:wink: Lots of layers...LOL

Regards, Kirk

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You only think so, it just 3 here and we're goin below 0 tonight with a NW wind at 15-25 mph.

You can dress for it if you wear enough layers....:wink: Lots of layers...LOL

Regards, Kirk

No worries, my friend.. we'll soon see those impressive OMG! temps soon enough.
Not looking forward to it either.:doh:
I always dress in layers for this type of weather.
Today I had on a hoodie under my coat, and a t-shirt under that besides!

But! I do have a wind burn on my beautiful face <sarcasm-- immensely>...
it's fairly glowing at this hour with a wonderful owwy sting.

:biggrin:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
We had -8F this AM and the high was +17F. Thankfully just a slight breeze from the north. I took the dog for a walk and when we turned into the breeze my eyes were watering.
Mike

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
geez! we're at 20, here.
i thank Him fer hoodies & knit caps, gloves, & layers.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
+13F here with a chill factor of -15F from 22-23mph winds. Tht makes it colder than a ...

Attachments

• witch in brass bra.jpg
    witch in brass bra.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 171

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's currently 15 with a wind chill of -9.

Back to the 30s tomorrow, looks like we'll see the 50s again this weekend.
yay!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Its a balmy -15celcius this morning here. Just enough snow to cover the grass. Different story within a three hour drive all around us though. Im told there's about a foot of snow where I used to live.

Leni

It's 67 right now and will go up to mid 70's. My snow is in the mountains where I can ski on it.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
make you all sick its just below freezing here in Nome with no f&^%$in snow yet why did I even buy another snow cat. I'm kicking off blankets at night because I'm too warm

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Down to 11 with a wind chill of -9. Wind is brutal out there. Poor folks along the lakes are screwed till it finally stops blowing. 6+ ft. of snow already in many places.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Holy MF it's cold out there today. We had a storm pass through yesterday and now its a cold front coming in behind it. It's currently -26C with a windchill of -45C. Just came in from clearing a small snowbank left from a plow and nearly got frostbite.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
You guys make me feel bad. I've been bemoaning the weather for the past 3 weeks, cold, damp, drizzly with the occasional thunder storm, but our cold is merely cool to most of you. Woke up this morning (late) to sunshine but the front that cleared out all the clouds also brought colder temperatures. Right now it's in the 30s and will drop in to the mid 20s tonight.

It seems like another good day to spend in front of the TV watching football.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Holy MF it's cold out there today. We had a storm pass through yesterday and now its a cold front coming in behind it. It's currently -26C with a windchill of -45C. Just came in from clearing a small snowbank left from a plow and nearly got frostbite.
Holy Moly dats cold! It's been 25 years since it was that cold here. Today we are getting up to 61 ...low Monday of 16 and a high of 26. Temps will start dropping later this afternoon.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Tonight we will drop to 10° and tomorrow we will be a balmy 15°. By Tuesday we should have about 3 inches of snow.

Leni

It is going up to the low 70's today. It's been going down below freezing at night though. My plants don't like that kind of cold.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
We're going to get just above 32*F today. Haven't seen that since before Christmas. Our coldest nite so far has been -16*F. Supposed to be more snow on the way and we need it, especially in the mountains. Most of our mountain snow has been very dry. Talked to an avid snowmobiling friend and he said it was so dry and powdery all that was showing was his head and the windshield.
Mike

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
-4 here and snow tonight. Maybe 4-6 inches are possible. About time...

Regards, Kirk
Sorry to hear about that. :yum: When I told Mrs. JEV there would be 6-8" here when she got home from work, you couldn't wipe the grin off her face.:yum::wow:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Still in a bitter cold spell. Woke up this morning to -30C with a windchill of -45

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
For us tomorrow, snow squalls, wind gusts over 40MPH, wind chill warning, -30 air temp and wind chills approaching -50F. I am spending my day sitting by the fire and reading my latest book. The house would have to be on fire for me to stick my nose out in that.:yum::yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just switched the furnace to EMER Heat.

Both wood stoves aren't quite enough. Single digits with massive wind.

It's going to suck in 2 hours when I have to go out to take the trailers back to the woodshed and re-fill.