• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1980's Tucker Rubber Track

Kabekona Pirate

Wondering if someone can show me a up close view of a rubberbelted track carrier/complete with all components,for a 1980s tucker sno-cat so i can understand the design better,cause Im always trying to build a better mouse trap.Would like to build a carrier that would handle higher speeds,or they might already do so.Changing gear ratio,or sprocket size might be just enough for a little faster tucker.The gear ratio on a tucker must be fairly deep,i dont know what was used in the old dodge rearends if that is what was still used in the 70s and 80s 4:56s or in the high 5s might be a good ratio,Im just thinking.Any ones thoughts or wisdom would be great.
Thanks.