• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

cable seems

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
somehow pointless @ this time. this lady nearby is flippin' her wig worse than someone on a talk show. i muted my tv just to get a gist of why she's being a fool. she was yelling that harshly.
it's a 'her man cheats; maury'/fb/melodrama/'he the other baby daddy'/annoyance.
well, yes- he's cheated since last year~ we all knew. she's so lazy she couldn't get her own garbage a few feet to the curb. she stays indoors & ingests food & alkie-hol, & i have yet to see her leave her home in 3 years. she's yelling again! it's 3 in the morning. she made him show to take her can for the garbage guys. meanwhile, i took 4, 5 bags of garbage & took the stairs several times. plus, i pay 7x the rent they pay, of course. she's a sponge, a drunk....... why'd i get cable~:yum: