• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ryan/RINO Care

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Can anyone explain why Trump is backing, pushing and outright threatening conservatives to pass this steaming bucket of diarrhetic manure?

It has no hope for passage in the Senate.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can anyone explain why Trump is backing, pushing and outright threatening conservatives to pass this steaming bucket of diarrhetic manure?

It has no hope for passage in the Senate.

Limbaugh made the point yesterday that that's why.

The argument goes that the goal is to create a bill so bad it won't pass, then blame the failure on the Senate.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Limbaugh made the point yesterday that that's why.

The argument goes that the goal is to create a bill so bad it won't pass, then blame the failure on the Senate.

I think that is possible.

The other possibility that I see, and I've seen printed by a few sources, is that the reason to pass it is so that it goes to the Senate. The Senate changes it and passes its version. Then it goes into the process of "reconciliation" where real changes can be made and when it pops out of that process it only needs a simple majority to pass.

The idea being that it will come out a better more conservative bill.

At least that is the idea.

My thought is that any pile of crap going in is going to come out as a pile of crap. Different looking, different smelling, but foul in every measure.

rugerman

One of the problems with health care in this country is that far too many people use the hospitals (emergency room) as a primary care . I had to take my wife to the emergency room a while back and a large portion of the people there were Hispanic (no obla englas) who have no intention to pay. So guess who ends up footing the bill-US taxpayers! So that people who really need emergency care have to wait while little Juan gets his head cold taken care of. I'll be glad when all the illegals get deported, less drain on health care, welfare, etc. and more jobs for Americans .

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't get it what so ever. Over 40 times or whatever amount the Repubs sent a repeal bill that Obutthole vetoed. Why not just send one of those to Trump, have him sign it and be done with Obutthole Care.

Then, cancel the Congressional Health Care Plan in it's entirety, thereby forcing them to use the same plan the rest of us get. That will guarantee a plan that works.

See? Quite simple really, even old TR can figger it out.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
30 odd yrs ago my SIL worked in an El Paso ER. She saw pregnant mexican women cross over and have their baby there. One told SIL that's how they'd take over our country, one anchor baby at a time. She also saw extremely sick people cross over in a Mexican ambulance, get dropped at the ER door and the ambulance would head back to Juarez. I'm not trying to be racist, just giving examples of how our medical system and immigration system has been abused for so many years.
Mike

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Why bother? All they have to do is to stop the government subsidies.

Even the most far left wacko will demand it to be repealed when they are FORCED to pay the REAL cost