• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1980? Bombardier Muskeg MM-72 tractor

RodVT

From my eBay listing. Please don't be offended by my simplistic language for a public listing. I have tried to be accurate. I am asking $10,000, since they are so rare these days it seems (in the US at least).

This unique rig is in working order: the Perkins 4 cylinder diesel starts well (for a diesel without glow plugs - I installed a custom starting fluid injector line that is accessed from the driver seat) the transmission shifts fine and the steering works good (levers only, not hydraulic). It has the leaks that would be expected with a machine of this age but nothing serious at this point if maintained (I cleaned and have kept the belly pan interior in good shape). The tracks are mismatched and not new and the belts have a few tears that ought to be patched before any serious pulling. The parking brake shoes/drum needs cleaning to hold on a hill (the linkage is on order). The undercarriage was recently greased and all zerks were working or changed. New drive sprockets on the right side, an older (but serviceable) ones are on the left. It is the ultimate woods/swamp utility carrier. It has a 4 speed manual transmission with forward and reverse in all gears (actually a second gearbox) and a PTO winch. New: batteries, re-built injectors, cowl wiring, seat, engine shrouds, pto shaft and chain, throttle cable, & re-built starter. These are quite rare, especially with a diesel. Actual year of manufacture unknown but since it has the hard rubber wheels I believe it to be a more recent model. In Richmond, Vermont near the interstate exit. I can load on your flat deck but it will climb up ramps easily. Test drives will be limited because it tears up the driveway bad. Have some manuals/parts books. I bought this to use off-road in my towing business, but with nearly no winter/snow here for the last two years, it's time to get my investment back for other ways to make money.

Weighs about 7,000 lbs.
~80" wide at the tracks, ~86" wide at the frame which is 12" off the ground on the sides.

Also for sale locally. email or call with questions. Rod at Blackfork Towing 802.434.5751 8AM to 8PM EST

Here is the craigslist post for the images:
https://vermont.craigslist.org/hvo/6025606693.html