• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Well that did not take long!

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I love this paragraph:

Obama, who has remained publicly silent about his successor since leaving office 10 days ago, pledged before leaving office to only speak about Trump's policy moves “where I think our core values may be at stake.”

Barry's been on a badly needed vacation for 12 of those days.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
My first reaction was much like the others expressed, no class, ego maniac, etc., etc.

But then I started to think that Obama, in 8 years as leader of the Democrat Party, ran it in to the ground. He can't be elected again so the more that he keeps spouting off as the de facto leader of the party, the less likely that any Democrat will rise to a leadership position in order to challenge the Republicans. In effect, his remaining as the principal spokesman for his party is condemning it to the wilderness as long as he is around ... not a bad thing.

So, instead of wishing that he would shut up and go away perhaps we should encourage him to push the Democrats even further to the left and complete the destruction that he's already started. Just a thought!!!!

rugerman

Never held a real job, only elected because of his skin color, re elected because he catered to the give me free stuff crowd, tried to give as much as he could to the free stuff crowd, worst thing for race relations EVER, turned the weak minded against the police, allowed the black criminals to run wild, then pardoned a butt load of them, released the worst of the worst from gitmo. If you didn't agree with him you were a racist. Yet the main stream media fall all themselves to glorify his every word and action. Not only is justice blind, so are a large part of the population and most of the press.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I love this paragraph:

Obama, who has remained publicly silent about his successor since leaving office 10 days ago, pledged before leaving office to only speak about Trump's policy moves “where I think our core values may be at stake.”

Barry's been on a badly needed vacation for 12 of those days.

Yes but, I believe it is the average working American who has most enjoyed Barak's vacation.

I for one wish he would take one for about 10 years.

rugerman

Vacation hell, he has been asleep at the wheel his whole life, drug induced most likley. He spent more of our money on his vacations than you can count, and his wife tried to out spend him and always took a butt load of folks with her. Hell every time you turned around he was playing golf .