• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Condescending Democrats

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I watched the Hag (Pelosi) say something about Democrats not getting their, "Message across."
She reminds me of a small minded condescending P O S Congressman Galego we have here.
A couple months ago I had the misfortune to see him on a (sorry I don't know it's name) "Talking Heads" type political show.
He kept returning to his point about how great the Democrats are if they could get their message across.
Implying that the uneducated, unwashed, *deplorables just didn't get it. Because we are to stupid.

* By the way you should see the spell checker underline
deplorables.[/QUOTE] There is no such word.
The word
deplorable
is an adjective not a noun.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/new...rters-are-in-a-basket-of-deplorables-20160910

Ms.Clinton is an university educated person (?).
That term (of use) is unworthy or a Yale law school graduate.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It suddenly struck me the other day as I was piddling around outside. There isn't a less democratic institution in this country than the Democratic Party.

For example: They believe in free speech ... their free speech. If you disagree with them you are a Nazi, homophobe, islamaphobe, etc., etc. If you say anything that goes against their agenda they will march, riot, commit arson until you stop.

They want open borders. Why? Because the more illegals sucking on the government tit, the more votes they can count on.

I could go on and on but let's just say that they don't represent the majority of the citizens of this country. And, since the era of political correctness is thankfully on the wane, their whining and abject obstructionism is alienating the very voters they need to attract if they are ever to be a force in American politics, their demise is going to be quick and painful. As they move further and further to the Left, following the big "O"s lead, they are going to become less and less relevant because they cater to a smaller and smaller base which doesn't include the "deplorables", ie. the majority of us. Then it will come down to the Republicans vs the real opposition ... the media.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
After this past election, the DNC needed to make wholesale changes. They need to move in a more moderate direction. If they don't then they will see candidates move from the DNC to the Libertarian party. The DNC may actually end up in a regional third party status. Yet, Pelosi, Obama and the rest of the DNC leadership did not get the message. They claim that the majority of the country wants what they are selling. That being an extremist left-wing political agenda. They keep forgetting that this is a center-right country, and nothing that they have done is going to change that fact. So, they will elect another extremist left-wing leader. Pelosi will push their idiotic agenda in Congress, and Schumer in the Senate. And the DNC will continue to lose. When it collapses the media will be left scratching their heads, and going Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot-Oscar!!!!