• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DOGA wiper motor

the old trucker

I have a DOGA brand wiper motor that I was going to put on my B12 snowmobile. There are 4 wires coming out of the motor. Red, Black, Yellow & Green. The red & black turns the motor on but I can't figure what the yellow & green are for. Would one be a "wash" feature & the other a "return to park" when turned off ??
It came off the cab of a Cat forklift. I was already talking to Cat but no head way. Here are some ##'s off it. My camera is on the blink so no pics. Anyone know of a company that sell them ???

12 VOLT

REF 6.9193.20.10

THe Old Trucker

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
wash is usually a separate circuit in the switch I would guess one would be a hot wire for park and the other one should be a low speed or go to a delay control box. a 12 volt motor on a piece of cat equipment is kind of rare as most cat stuff is 24 volt.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
a 12 volt motor on a piece of cat equipment is kind of rare as most cat stuff is 24 volt.

Not so much so on the newr stuff they have made. Fork trucks are most definately 12V, in the lower 48 anyway....

Regards, Kirk

the old trucker

It's a small forklift, I'd say with 4 to 5,000 lb. Red & black turn it on, but not sure where to put the other two. I don't have the switch for it. I was thinking if I had that things would come together. I'm thinking 2 wires for off & on, one for hi speed & one for return to park.

OT.