• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snowcat get together

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
anybody up for an impromptu snow cat a get together sometime this winter. somewhere with a lot of powder snow and a lot of trails to cruise on. Idaho Montana Utah Colorado you call it.

mkntrakes

I don't think there is any deep power in the area. but if you get something in the snowy range area depending on date and work I would try to show

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey midwesterns, if you need to be in good company while snow catting and socializing, you are welcome to join me in WI on Lake Winnebago Saturday. fishing, navigating, Ice Cutting, No real itinerary.
Friday PM will/Could have land based travel. (about 30 miles)

54913 WI.

Mike

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I should be there by sundown Mike...

Hopefully I'll get out of here by 10am or earlier if I can get it together. Gotta remember the camera...Thanks for the help with the trailer lights. I went to bed with them working last night. Damn grounds anyway....

Regards, Kirk

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome Kirk, hopefully you are on the road, I just got off the phone with the county director, Green light on the Trail system use. as of right now we have access to three good bars, Two snow mobile dealers and one adult oriented establishment., (honestly have never been there)

Drive safe.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
does anyone know the Snowy Range or Sierra Madre's well looking for an area with low snowmobile usage? I know that is a very busy snow mobile area and do not want to get in their way.

HankScorpio

I have been cruising the Tucker in the Snowy Range all winter. I have been doing a lot of backcountry skiing and have a few secret spots with sweet cat roads and almost no snowmobile traffic. If anyone wants to come do some sno-catting I would be happy to show you around. I have been on the mountain so much I just finally saw this thread a month later. The snow is great after a slow start, 30 inches of fresh in the first 10 days of march has been epic.

Short bus

Snow cat serviced Check
new pair of back country skis Check
Turn off phone befor boss calls and sends me to Oklahoma for a month. Doh!!

They have some kind of devise that alerts them when I am planning some thing fun.