• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ski dozer brakes

snowfighter

anybody know why my brakes fade after an hour or so? when its cold you can turn it on a dime.It also seems to heat the oil quickly . I am using a tdh oil that is for wet brakes.the linings have about 20 hrs on them, i thought they were to tight so i backed them off alot . still no difference .Let it set an hour or so and off you go good as new for an hour or so:sad:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Add a differential oil cooler and pump and keep your oil temps down and it will preform as it does when it is cold...:whistling: See your last thread on this, as they were standard equiptment on a 252 Ski Dozer when new.:doh: Put one on already, and it will solve your problems.....from heat in the oil

Regards, Kirk