• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Are you waiting on the new Harley?

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hope yours was not one in this truckload.

Columbus Dispatch today

A tractor-trailer overturned early today on I-670 downtown, spreading debris along the highway and shutting down the highway in both directions during the morning commute.

Four people were transported to hospitals with minor injuries from the crash, which occurred on I-670 eastbound just east of Neil Avenue around 4:00 a.m., Columbus police said.

The eastbound lanes of I-670 were closed from the highway's origin on I-70 on the West Side through the Third Street exit downtown. The exit ramps from Rt. 315 to eastbound I-670 were also closed.

The westbound lanes of I-670 were closed at Neil Avenue. A police dispatcher said at 8:30 a.m. that the cleanup had been slowed by problems cleaning up the diesel fuel spilled during the accident.

Two of the four people injured were in a vehicle in the westbound lanes that was hit by flying debris. The driver of the semi and a passenger sleeping in the cab of the semi were also injured.

A police dispatcher said the 48-foot tractor-trailer was hauling 24 Harley-Davidson motorcycles when it slammed into the median divide and flipped onto its side. The impact of the crash ripped open part of the trailer, littering the roadway with debris.
None of the four people transported to hospitals suffered life-threatening injuries, police said.