• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

any folks here belong ot the American Legion?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
i was curious, how many of this sites members, if any, belonged to the American Legion? i belong at post 605 in dallastown pa.

post-10499-1216316707.jpg

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
either that or your father was in the military. ive joined under my grandfather who was in the service and my dad. so im a Son of the American Legion, or SAL

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm a member. :thumb:

I work with a vet that i took to the Legion one day after work. Got him an application to join. They turned him down. They man had done 4 yrs of active duty. His tour of duty was 1976 to 1980. Since there was no conflicts durning that time he does not qualify for membership on his own. He could join based on his dads or grandfathers service. Needless to say this pissed himi off. He didn't join. So, just because you served does not mean you are automatically entitled to membership.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm ashamed I don't recall my Legion Post number. I'm thinking it's Post 1594 but I'm not sure. :pat:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
The American Legion Post 15
Parkersburg
2505 Ohio Ave.
Parkersburg, WV 26102

The American Legion Post 83
Pennsboro
3409 Golf Dr.
Parkersburg, WV 26104

The American Legion Post 104
Roy Johnson
814 Avery St.
Parkersburg, WV 26101

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I got the 15 right in my 1594 guess. :pat:
I belong to post 15.

mak2

post 252. Great food and company. Love the place. Been a member for at least 17 years.