• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Blue bird day in Wyoming

Short bus

I tooks some friends up to the cabin this weekend to enjoy some out door fun kite boarding, skiing, snowmobiling. and a four mile snow shoe from hell
I have been quit active with the sno-cat this past five weeks and all has gone well for the most part thanks too a lot of maintenance.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Kenny and short buss @ Rich's cliff.jpg
    Kenny and short buss @ Rich's cliff.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 251

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
"and a four mile snow shoe from hell"
I also did a 4 miler on friday. Sounds like you were sore like me.
My trouble is almost everything i have has an engine.
looks like a good day.did you get a good tan?
jim

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad you have snow. We finally got a good one this week, but it will melt down soon in warm temps.

Maintinance is sooo important if you don't like to snow shoe....Easy to skip to have a good time, but you pay for it, if you do....

Machines however are destined to break down eventually. It takes some time and work to keep older machines up and running reliably. It can be done, and is. But it takes some dedication. Good work...

Regards, Kirk

Cletis

We've been very fortunate to have had some nice weather here in Wy this year.

I've had a few of those "snowshoe trips from hell" myself.

Cletis

HankScorpio

Good to see the short bus out and about. I have been quite active in my Tucker as well the past few weeks. The snow has greatly improved down here in the snowies, hows the snowpack up there on Casper mountain now?

Short bus

We only had a two good storms but they where good took it up to the top wire on the fence but it as gone away a bit. might storm this weekend.