• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snow tracs in use

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
here's an advertisement shot a last yeaar that has now been put up on you tube . we took a 15 mile run up to cripple river to shoot it.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx7bYk4D9qs"]Snow Cat Tours - YouTube[/ame]

Sno-Surfer

That was cool Don! I can't wait until my kid can drive, I think next year when he's 7 had could do some supervised driving.
Also I just found out my ski buddy spent a year living in Nome. Been skiing with him for years, funny he never mentioned it before.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
climate controled means the j box heaters work so good you regulate the heat by opening the back door. snow surfer my guess is your buddy worked at the local hospita,l or worked a construction project up here. lasty the kid i let drive it had a blast it really is true a snow trac is so simple to a 5 year old could do it can't say thaty for a krusty

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
pretty cool video, Don.
kid looks happy wheeling it around.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice!!

Family fun in the wilderness. Don't get any better than that.

Looks surprising like the mid west btw.....

Regards, Kirk

utahwilson

Wife just came in my office and wanted to know why I spent $$$ on getting my snowcat fixed and have it sit in the garage when I could have just save $$$ and watched videos of people driving theirs. Sometimes its best to not answer, put your head down and wait for her to leave the room.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
you must have someone with a drag to smooth out your trails.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm the only one who drags the trails and i only do between safety and nome before iditarod that's just the way the snow blew in on the beach west of nome