• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pit stop

Short bus

shortly after the very small avalanche and hours befor braking through a small snow bridge.

Attachments

• pit stop near Crimson Dawn - Copy.jpg
    pit stop near Crimson Dawn - Copy.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 183

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lucky you....

We've just got enough snow to make it look white here. Not enough to do a good job playing in, just enough to keep me pissed off that 30 miles east they have over a foot of new..

More pics would be nice...Snow bridge? And you fell through?

Regards, Kirk

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Nice picture. Tell us more !

( Also slightly snow-starved....)

Short bus

Just a little outing to the cabin, the snobridge was covering a little hole my right rear track found and sank into. I was almost back to the parking lot and about 100 feet from a plowed road so I walked over and got my truck and winched it out under power. I wish I had a picture, the top of the right rear track was about two feet below where my feet where sinking in the snow long day as this happened around 19:00 Dinner at 21:00
I cruised off by the end of the mountain too look at some dammage from a forest fire that struck us at the end of summer it was sad but it missed alot the fire was wind driven and mostly in the crowns.
On thing when winching a Tucker one has to be carefull due to how the running gear is attached to the frame so one dosent seperate the two.