• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Scam alert

hunter1951

Just a heads up on a 1977 IMP 1404 he is asking 3,000.

The snow cat is in Stanley, ND.

I want to finish this deal through Amazon Payments.

It will be shipped from Stanley and I'll pay the delivery cost. The delivery process to your location will take 3-5 days, then you'll have 3 days for inspection. I will start the shipping in the same day with the payment confirmation. Amazon will keep the paid amount until you'll receive, inspect and agree with the snow cat. This is their policy regarding this type of transactions.

If you are still interested, please provide me with your shipping details (full name, shipping address and phone number) so I can contact Amazon regarding our transaction. Then they will send you the information needed to begin the process.

I don't want to make this harder than it really is, but I have a really bad throat infection right now. It's kind of embarrassing but it makes it really hard to talk. If you are interested in buying it and there is anything you want to know just give me a shout through email.

Thanks

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I ran into a scam like that when I bought my durango in december. Picture of it looked mint. Asking price was 2000k less then wholesale. I responded to the ad. The lady sent me a reply that she was using ebay to do the transaction and that I had 5 days in which to inspect the vehicle before I had to pay for it. When I questioned this, she/it replied that she/he/it was going through a divorce and living two provinces away now but that I could still pick up the vehicle. I questioned that and never heard from them again.