• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Noise levels thiokol spryte

mofsar1

what are you guys doing to keep the noise levels down around the driver areas our cat is fairly loud.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
what are you guys doing to keep the noise levels down around the driver areas our cat is fairly loud.

Turn off the engine it will get real quiet then.:yum:

There are some aluminum backed materials that will make a real difference
some are using the material from Lowes and Home depot lumber yards it actually is a roof patch material with aluminum on one side and a asphalt on the other it really works but does not come off very well. and some have claimed a odor from it.

mofsar1

Thanks for the reply, yes it does get quiet when its off :biggrin: we will keep looking we thought about that material that you put under the hood of vehicles but i would think it would get to hot!

wesley

I have a pair of pilots headsets with boom mics. They are battery powered, and have a hard wire between the sets so you don't need an intercom system. The boom mics are sound powered and they have two plug in jacks, one for music (I have an adapter for my ipod) and one for radio. I'm planning on installing a CB. They work great. I bought them used on ebay for under $100.00.:biggrin:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a pair of pilots headsets with boom mics. They are battery powered, and have a hard wire between the sets so you don't need an intercom system. The boom mics are sound powered and they have two plug in jacks, one for music (I have an adapter for my ipod) and one for radio. I'm planning on installing a CB. They work great. I bought them used on ebay for under $100.00.:biggrin:
i would like to see a pic i'm looking for something like that for my snow trac

wesley

I tried to find a picture on the net but no luck. Next time Im at camp I will take a picture and the name of the manufactrer

wesley

Here's the pictures of the headphones I use in my 601. The brand name is Audio Com.

Attachments

• headphones 005.jpg
    headphones 005.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 279