• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

First run went pretty good

mtmudrunner

GOLD Site Supporter
Well finally got the 1544 out about a week ago with the family and we had a blast. It took about 1.5 hrs to get to our cabin with pretty good snow and the Tucker ran great, only one problem when I got to our cabin gas was pouring out of the fuel tank. I had a empty can so we salvaged about 15 gallons, pulled the tank and there was about a 8" crack in one of the aluminum welds against the cab, I brought it in the cabin to warm it up and clean it then put some seal all on the crack let it sit all night, reinstalled it and it worked great. When I got back I took it to fixed right and had them put a couple of baffles in it problem should be solved.
The only problem I have now is that now everyone wants to go with me and I don't have enough room:doh:, I might be looking to sell it or trade for something with more room.

sheep_mtn

GOLD Site Supporter
Good thing you had the right stuff at your cabin to do the repair. Can't be too prepared I guess!