• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier 252 drive sprockets

DDR

I have a 1988 SV 252 G , I would like to replace the drive sprockets, however everything I can find in Canada is 11 tooth and mine currently has 10 tooth sprockets. I'm starting to feel like there never was a 10 tooth 252! Can anyone tell me how to determine if the 11 tooth drivers will fit my machine ?

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Can you post a picture of your sprocket there were a couple of custom sprocketed machines out there some years ago most likely happened when someone had a set of tracks and did not want to buy new replacements so they
Made the sprockets instead.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I did find the 10 tooth sprockets in our warehouse if this is what you have this is undrilled in the photo

218-828-7876 ask for Bryan in Parts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 194