• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

White House Cleanses Israel from Website

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
It would be interesting hearing the reasoning for this . :whistling:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/white-house-cleanses-israel-website_588127.html
At 3:22 p.m., I posted this photo of Vice President Joe Biden and Shimon Peres, with an accompanying caption that indicated it had been taken last year in Jerusalem, Israel:

The point of posting the photo was to show that, although the State Department refuses to say that Jerusalem is in Israel, even the White House website acknowledges this elementary truth (at least for Western Jerusalem, west of the 1949 armistic lines). But not any more. Within two hours of posting, the White House has apparently gone through its website, cleansing any reference to Jerusalem as being in Israel.

The caption now reads: "Vice President Joe Biden laughs with Israeli President Shimon Peres in Jerusalem, March 9, 2010."

p
p

beacon
the president of Israel were meeting in a third country, but at least the White House is now squarely aligned with the State Department.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The way this admin. has treated Israel is the most damaging thing they have done. Hope the folks remember this next fall! I would not be surprised to see him abandon them if hostilities break out over there. Then he should be removed from office.:hammer:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
The way this admin. has treated Israel is the most damaging thing they have done. Hope the folks remember this next fall! I would not be surprised to see him abandon them if hostilities break out over there. Then he should be removed from office.:hammer:
Thats very true, but if he dont start making some drastic changes from the path he is leading our country the hostilitys he will need to worry about breaking out are going to be a helluva lot closer then anyone thinks.:wink:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Can a sitting president be impeached for being fucking stupid? pretty soon his own party will be making this suggestion. JMHO

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Can a sitting president be impeached for being fucking stupid? pretty soon his own party will be making this suggestion. JMHO
I dont know what you are reffering to by the term "sitting president' Jev ? Its sounds like you are reffering to a president that might be sitting down and resting which is clearlly not the case here . :whistling:

He has stated on numerous occasions that he WILL NOT rest untill this , that and the other fucking things are under control . :doh: Cut him some slack he's a busy mother fucker and has no time to rest OR sit down . :shifty:

grizzer

Left wingers have always re-written history to delete their man-made disasters:

Read up on potemkin villages - marxist's made up entire towns.

Who created the great dust bowl of the 1930's? Progressives FDR & Sec Ag (Pioneer Seed founder) decided to pay to plow up prairie grasses in order to create a food shortage & higher prices to farmers thus guaranteeing their vote...

Oppsie Al Gore hadn't been around to control the weather...

Ironman

The shitstain has been removed from office. You would be happy now buddy. Miss you!