• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Piston Bully 200D operators manual

teamster

I've been volunteering my time lately to help our local ski club get their PB 200D usable. I have some trouble shooting manuals for the machine, but I don't have anything in regards operators manual. What I really need is a couple of pages showing what the knobs, switches, floor mounted dimmer switches, etc do. Any I looked on line but I know you people are a much better resource. Thanks Randy.

I have the manuals, however the manuals differ from year to year. One of the 200Ds I have has two floor switches. One would activate a valve that would allow the T handle for the front blade to then control the wing function. Mine had the fixed winged U blade so I never used it. The other foot switch allowed the T handle to activate the release of the front blade which has a hydraulic cylinder. I can probably make you a copy but I am real busy right now and leave the house by 7am and am getting home about 7pm for the next week or so.

teamster

This machine has the U blade. And while playing with the floor switches and the button on the side of the T handle it seems to switch the function of the T handle, but I haven't played with it enough to know what's what. What's the knob to the the left of the T handles that screws in or out for? Feels like a adjustable pressure or something. Thanks for your information.

The dimmer switch does switch the function of the T handle but without hydraulic controlled wings it may not do anything for your set up. Do you have extra hydraulic ports on the front of the cab that are not in use? If you do they are what would be attached to the movable wings if you had them.

Do you have the hydraulic quick disconnect for the blade or is it a manual lever mounted on the blade? The 200D I still have has the foot switch(for the wings) and then it has a small toggle switch mounted at the base of the steering column, just above the left foot that switches the T handle to control the hydraulic quick connect on the blade. you should see hoses going to a single cylinder on the blade for that purpose if it came with your cat.

The knob you are describing could be the emergency brake button that when pulled(or pushed in I don't remember) will activate the parking brakes and bring the cat to an abrupt stop. Not all the 200Ds had this feature. It would be just to the left of the forward T handle

Or it could be the knob that when turned one way increases the coolant flow to the cabin heater and when turned the other way shut off the coolant flow( heat control knob). That knob is to the left and behind the rear T handle.

In any case when you tilt the cab you can easily see if it is plumbed into your parking brake handle or is plumbed into your coolant system.

I actually have an extra copy of the manuals I had made years ago and can mail it to you. It has copies of trouble shooting manuals for all the electronics and vehicle drive components which is invaluable to adjusting and fixing the 200Ds. It also has two different owner/operator manuals that are not 100% complete but most of what you need to know is in them. They are from different years so some things may not apply to your cat. PM me your mailing address and I'll try and get it out to you in the next couple of days.

Randy

teamster

The machine does have extra ports on the front, also the dozer removes hydraulically. There is a knob by the rear T handle that turns maybe one rotation, I believe that could be for the heater, as I can't find anything to control the heater. The other knob is definitely hooked to something hydraulic as you can turn it 10 turns. There is a lever for brakes by your right leg that locks the brakes. I'll play with some more tomorrow, thanks for all your help.

See if you can push down/pull up on the one knob instead of turning it. It should be hooked up in series with your red handle parking brake and do the same basic function.

tonxyx

The dimmer switch does switch the function of the T handle but without hydraulic controlled wings it may not do anything for your set up. Do you have extra hydraulic ports on the front of the cab that are not in use? If you do they are what would be attached to the movable wings if you had them.

Do you have the hydraulic quick disconnect for the blade or is it a manual lever mounted on the blade? The 200D I still have has the foot switch(for the wings) and then it has a small toggle switch mounted at the base of the steering column, just above the left foot that switches the T handle to control the hydraulic quick connect on the blade. you should see hoses going to a single cylinder on the blade for that purpose if it came with your cat.

The knob you are describing could be the emergency brake button that when pulled(or pushed in I don't remember) will activate the parking brakes and bring the cat to an abrupt stop. Not all the 200Ds had this feature. It would be just to the left of the forward T handle

Or it could be the knob that when turned one way increases the coolant flow to the cabin heater and when turned the other way shut off the coolant flow( heat control knob). That knob is to the left and behind the rear T handle.

In any case when you tilt the cab you can easily see if it is plumbed into your parking brake handle or is plumbed into your coolant system.

I actually have an extra copy of the manuals I had made years ago and can mail it to you. It has copies of trouble shooting manuals for all the electronics and vehicle drive components which is invaluable to adjusting and fixing the 200Ds. It also has two different owner/operator manuals that are not 100% complete but most of what you need to know is in them. They are from different years so some things may not apply to your cat. PM me your mailing address and I'll try and get it out to you in the next couple of days.

Randy
I would be grateful if you still have these manuals for 200D and if you are willing to share them.
I just bought 200D in good condition but I would like to fix a few things so I'm looking for a maintenance or service manual.

Thanks in advance!