• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hub and hub pulley

jakers

Looking for a hub and hub pulley assembly. st4 part number 3-12945. Mine broke and we are out of commission with over 6 feet of snow and no transportations. Can someone help???

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I see nothing by that part number need to know what pulley you need the snow trac numbers all start with st than the part numbers im thinking this is a vw part or something added drive accessory's like extra fans or hydraulic pump

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
on the rear wheel hub the flange that the tire bolts to is only pressed on the hub. i pressed it back on and tack welded mine.
mine was a 6 mile walk with the tire and hub.
but the "hub and pully" He is asking about doesn't fit that description.

Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
yes I have done that too it was also about 6 miles for me I need to know if it is a six stud hub or a 5 stud type I might have an extra 5 hole but no 6 holes

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking for a hub and hub pulley assembly. st4 part number 3-12945. Mine broke and we are out of commission with over 6 feet of snow and no transportations. Can someone help???

maybe the wolves got him??

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
maybe the krusty crowd should go rescue them if they can get one off the trailer and into the snow.

willd

I believe the 6 lug bolt pattern is very close to the standard 6 lug Chevy pattern that many trailer axles use. Wouldn't take much to figure something out that way if you had access to one and the welder/tools to make it fit.