• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Did anyone see Michelle Obama on Huckabee

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I liked the message she was trying to impart but her delivery was, you know,you know,you know. She must have said it one hundred times at least. Kinda reminded me of a long version of Barack and his uh,uh,uh in his speech when it was not written for him. They must have some interesting conversations.

mak2

She probably gets a daily breifing. I would guess to that family there is so much important news or news in reference to her and the kids and child obesity somebody assembles a synopsis of the news on DVD or something. But I could believe she does not watch all the news. I bet most presidents dont regularly watch the news. Talk about a waste of time.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
She probably gets a daily breifing. I would guess to that family there is so much important news or news in reference to her and the kids and child obesity somebody assembles a synopsis of the news on DVD or something. But I could believe she does not watch all the news. I bet most presidents dont regularly watch the news. Talk about a waste of time.

They do get a daily briefing . I read somewhere that Bush Jr also did not read the news .
I don't see how they could . too much to read . :unsure:

grizzer

Don't know that she is fair game.

She was not on any ballot.

I'd also give her a pass on the college hiding her racist thesis.

If Obama puts her out there to boost his poll ratings it should reflect on him.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Don't know that she is fair game.

She was not on any ballot.

I'd also give her a pass on the college hiding her racist thesis.

If Obama puts her out there to boost his poll ratings it should reflect on him.

This gal is a college graduate and Lawyer, she should be able to speak flawlessly as her husband's rep.

When you vote for a President, the wife comes with the package. If she didn't want to be in the race, she can stay at home with the kids... She puts herself out in the public eye, she should be ready for it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
If she didn't want to be in the race, she can stay at home with the kids...
That was the gist of her interview really.
She made it known that she and the prez spend a lot of down time with the kids, which is a good thing.
But, she just had to mention that they spend time playing board games, and the game mentioned was Sorry.
Man, wonder if anyone else caught that?:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They must have skipped public speaking class. She has a worthy cause but she is not a good example of a highly educated elite like she wants to be portrayed. She comes off as likable but out of her league.